Trek to the Highest Peak of Maharashtra !!
About the Tour :
Kalsubai Peak is the Highest Peak of the Sahyadris (1646M) in the Akole Taluka of Ahmednagar District of Maharashtra. Kalsubai Temple is Located at the Topmost peak of Sahyadri Mountain Range Of Maharashtra. To reach the summit there are various trekking routes and animal tracks. The main route starts from the village of Bari which is about six km from Bhandardara. To reach Bari, one has to travel to Igatpuri on the Mumbai Nasik route.
BATCH DATES :
26th June 2016
SHORT INFORMATION :
Category : Trekking
Level : Easy-Medium (Not for the first time trekkers as its an uphill trek for minimum 03 hours)
Duration : 1 Day
Board the Kasara slow train from CSTM by 12:10 am. Meet at Kasara Station By 03:00 am. Taking private Transportation from their till base village Bari. Freshen-up. Have Tea and breakfast. Start trekking by 05:30 am. Reaching at the Top within 3-4 hours,proceed for Temple Darshan. Start descending by 12 pm. Reaching Base by 03:00 pm. Post lunch, proceed back for Kasara by evening.
Tour Concludes with Happy memories. :D
Tour Cost : Rs.1,000/- per person
For Lifetime Members : Rs.950/- per member
Transportation from Kasara to Kasara by local transportation
Morning breakfast, refreshments and Lunch included
Guide and Expertise Charges
Any transfer till Kasara and back
Anythings other then above mentioned inclusions.
PAYMENT DETAILS :
For booking you need to deposit the amount of Rs.1000/- per person in the following Account:
NAME: MUMBAI TRAVELLERS
ACCOUNT: CURRENT AC
BRANCH: MULUND WEST
IFSC CODE ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
1. This is the trek to Highest Peak of Maharashtra and hence, first time trekkers are not advisable to join this trek.
2. As this trek from a nomadic village, there is only one basic washroom available at the base. There is no facility available at the top of the peak.
3. The WELL water is available at the top.
4. It is completely a 4 hours trek and not a picnic. The instructions given by the leads and co-leads must be followed by all travellers.
FOR MORE DETAILS, VISIT:
For Registrations mail us at email@example.com
OR Call us at +91 8652370001 / +91 8692086927
unique journeys…unique people…
8692022777 / 8692033777
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh