Land of Tigers-Tadoba Tiger Reserve !!
About the Tadoba National Park :
Tadoba-Andhari Tiger Reserve is the pristine and unique eco-system situated in the Chandrapur district of the Maharashtra State of India. The Reserve contains some of the best of forest tracks and endowed with rich biodiversity. It is famous for its natural heritage and the name Tadoba is derived from the God Taru which is worshiped by the tribal and Andhari comes from the Andhari river which flows through the park.The area of the Reserve is 625 sq. km. This includes Tadoba National Park, created in 1955 with an area of 116.55 sq. km. and Andhari Wildlife Sanctuary created in 1986 with an area of 508.85 sq. km. The Reserve also includes 32.51 sq. km of Protected Forest and 14.93 sq. km of other areas.
OUTING DATES 13th-15th August 2017
Category : Wildlife
Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Onward Journey : 12289 Mumbai-Nagpur Duronto Express
Return Journey : 12290 Nagpur-Mumbai Duronto Express
Onward Journey : Air India – 5.45am – 7.20am
Return Journey : Indigo- 8.25pm – 9.55pm Or Air India – 9.05pm – 10.35pm
Note* : You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding the train / flight booking, we will be happy to help you.
Day 0 :
Leave for Nagpur by Duronto Express, Trn No.12289 at 08:00 pm from CSTM
Day 1 :
Reach Nagpur Junction by 07:30 am. Enroute Breakfast and reach Resort by 11:30 am. Freshen up and rest.After Lunch leave for 1st Jungle Safari. Enjoy the forest of Tadoba. Evening Back to Resort. Tea and snacks. Evening discussion about the safari. Dinner and then Rest.
Day 2 :
Early Morning leave for 2nd Jungle Safari enjoy the cool morning breeze and track some tigers. Back for breakfast. Have rest and lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Jungle Safari.Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Post Dinner Experience Sharing Session. Lights Out!
Day 3 :
Early Morning Leave For 4th Wildlife Safari in Buffer/Core Zone. Fresh up , Pack up and Check Out. Lunch and Post Lunch Leave For Nagpur station.Board Mumbai by Duronto Express 12290 at 08.40 pm.
Reach home day : Reach Mumbai by 07:55 am at CSTM
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
1. Tiger sighting is matter of luck, so enjoy the forest with other mammals and birds.
2. Costing might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in Fee structure by Forest department.
Tour Price : Rs.15,800/- + Tax as applicable (per person)
For Lifetime Member : Rs.15,300/- Tax as applicable (per member)
FOR PARENTS+KIDS SPECIAL TOUR
Tour Price : Rs.15,800/- Tax as applicable (per person)
Tour Price for Kids (6-12 years old): Rs.13,500/- Tax as applicable (per kid)
For Lifetime Membership Details (Rs.1000/- only), click here
Early Bird Offer: Book your seat 120 days (04 months) prior and get Rs.1000 /- off on the total tour amount.
Group Discounts : For booking of 4 or more travellers : Rs.1000/- off per person on the tour amount.
1. Pickup and Drop from Nagpur to Nagpur by AC Private Car
2. 02 Nights/03 Days Accommodation at Resort on Triple Sharing Basis in AC Rooms- Tadoba Jungle Villa or equivalent.
3. All Meals at Tadoba National Park
4. 3 Open Gypsy Safaris in Core Zone
5. 1 Buffer / Core Zone Safari (depending on sightings)
6. All forest permissions and Guide Charges
7. Expertise Charges
1. Transfer from Mumbai to Mumbai
2. Meals during the train/flight journey
3. Lens/Camera charges
4. Any personal orders, laundary, phone calls.
5. Any porter charges,tips and gratitude.
6. Anything other than mentioned above
7. Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities or sudden changes in forest fees, permits etc
8. Taxes as applicable.
Note**Accommodation on twin sharing available on request.(Nominal charges to be paid by participant as applicable)
For Registrations mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call us at 08692086927 / 08692055777
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh