About the Tour :
Matheran is a hill station situated in the outskirts of Mumbai. It is a paradise for the Mumbaikars who are in search of peace, pollution free environment and some good adventure. Matheran has 28 points and One Tree Hill is one of them. It's the most preferred route by trekkers and also the most adventurous one of them all. Here, you will find small trails surrounded by some dense forest.
Outing Date : 02nd October 2016
Level : Easy
Duration: 1 Day
Reaching Karjat by local Train (From CST – 5:18 am, at Karjat – 7:40 am)
Breakfast after arriving at Karjat station (till 8:30am). Moving on, we will head to our base village which is Boregaon by a local vehicle. On the way you’ll find an enjoyable view of Karjat.
Reach Boregaon around 9:15 am. After arriving at the base village, we will have a small introductory session and trekking tips will be given by the experts to the group. Start trekking towards One Tree Hill around 10:00am. Reach One Tree Hill at around 1:30 pm. Explore the surroundings and start descending towards Neral its again 4 kms walk till Dasturi Naka en-route visit some points have refreshment at Matheran. From Matheran, proceed back to Mumbai.
Tour Concludes with fun-loving Memories :D
Tour Cost : Rs.750/- per person
1. Anything other than mentioned above.
For booking you need to deposit the amount of Rs.750/- per person in the following Account :
NAME: MUMBAI TRAVELLERS
ACCOUNT: CURRENT AC
BRANCH: MULUND WEST
IFSC CODE ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund:
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) - (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
1. Alcohol and smoking is strictly disallowed on treks. If found, trekking under influence of drugs or drinks you’ll be barred from the trek. And our responsibility ceases with you.
2. Littering is strictly not allowed on treks. Do not leave empty plastic bottles, biscuit or chocolate wrappers behind. We have to carry our own garbage/leftovers back to the city.
3. Wear proper loose fitting clothes no jeans pants allowed. Try and wear full sleeve top and long bottoms or pants. Will spare you from mosquitoes, insect bites or thorny bushes (your choice).
4. Talk to the native villagers gently and give respect to them. Cause we are their guests.
5. Do not carry lots of cash, gold or any valuables. We are not responsible for the loss.
For Registrations mail us at email@example.com
OR Call us at 08652370001 / 08692086927
For details, visit : www.mumbaitravellers.in/trek-to-one-tree-hill-near-matheran/
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh