Abode of the Clouds…!!
About the Tour :
Experience the never before experienced destinations of North East India tour with Mumbai Travellers. One of the most off beat tours of India which covers wettest place on earth, experience of caving, Roaming in Jungle on Elephant, visit world’s biggest river island, world war 2 cemetery, interaction with tribal’s of Nagaland, Bangladesh crossing border and lots more..
North East India is always being a neglected & ignored by all means, though this sector is blessed with all the necessary features required to be a perfect Holiday Destination… Come join us for the Dazzling adventure !
Outing Date : 16th to 27th March 2016
Category : Special Tour
Type : Leisure & Offbeat
Duration : 11 Nights / 12 Days
Highlights of the Tour:
1. Cherrapunji: world’s wettest place
2. Dawki River : Get way to Bangladesh
3. Mawlynnong: Cleanest village in Asia
4. Kaziranga National Park: Known for Rhino’s
5. Majuli Island: Largest river island
6. Kohima: World war 2 cemetery
Day 01 – 16th March 2016 (Wednesday) Guwahati – Shillong (100 Kms / 03 Hrs)
Welcome to Guwahati. Meet & assist by our representative at Guwahati Airport and proceed to Shillong also called Scotland of East. Visit the majestic Umiam Lake (Barapani). You can enjoy the water sports here (at an extra cost), Visit Don Bosco Monument, Ward’s Lake where you can enjoy boating. Botanical Garden and Lady Hydari Park. Overnight stay in Shillong.
Day 02 – 17th March 2016 (Thursday) : Shillong – Cherrapunji (60 Kms / 1.5 Hrs)
After breakfast drive to Cherrapunji. En route visit Elephant Falls and Shillong Peak. After reaching Cherrapunji visit Mawsmai Cave and Falls, Elephanta Cave, Seven Sister Falls and Nohkalikai Falls. Overnight stay at Cherrapunji.
Day 03 – 18th March 2016 (Friday) : Cherrapunji – Dawki- Cherrapunji (70 Kms/ 1.5 Hrs one way)
After breakfast drive to Dawki known as place for the Bangladesh border crossing. Om arrival go for adventure activities like Zipline, Kayaking, Snorkeling and Cliff Jumping. Evening back to Hotel. Overnight stay at Cherrapunji.
Day 04 – 19th March 2016 (Saturday) : Cherrapunji – Mawlynnong – Shillong (180 Kms / 5.5 Hrs)
After breakfast visit Mawlynnong Village known as Asia’s cleanest village. Visit the living double dekker root bridge and another nature’s strange phenomenon of a boulder balancing on another rock. Evening proceed towards Shillong. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 05 – 20th March 2016 (Sunday) : Shillong – Kaziranga (230 Kms / 06 Hrs)
After breakfast proceed towards Kaziranga National Park a world heritage site and Tiger Reserve spread over an area of 430 Sq kms. 80% of the world’s Rhino’s population found here. Evening you can enjoy the tribal dance. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Day 06 – 21st March 2016 (Monday) : Kaziranga National Park
Early morning enjoy elephant ride (05:30 am to 06:30 am / 06:30 am to 07:30 am)at an extra cost. In central / western range of the park then back to resort, have breakfast and further proceed for exclusive jeep safari (07:30 am onwards) in the central range. Evening free for local sightseeing visit Tea Garden, Ganesh Temple and Handicraft Village, Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Day 07 – 22nd March 2016 (Tuesday) : Kaziranga National Park – Majulis Island (180 Kms/05 Hrs)
Early morning proceed towards Majuli the biggest river island in the word and Baishnovaites Monasteries. You will have to cross Mighty Bramhaputra River to reach Majuli village. Overnight stay at Bamboo Cottage in Majuli.
Day 08 – 23rd March 2016 (Friday) : Majuli Island
After breakfast visit Sattras (The sattra is a religious and cultural institute which is concerned with the dissemination of the principles & devotional practices of New-Vaishanvism – religious movement which had a strong impact on the religious and socio cultural life of Asami’s People since 15th century). Enjoy the culture & tradition of local people. Evening enjoy the sunset from the southern part of the Island. Overnight stay at Majuli.
Day 09 – 24th March 2016 (Saturday) : Majuli – Kohima (350 Kms / 08 hrs)
After breakfast proceed towards Kohima, Evening check In Hotel. Overnight stay at Kohima.
Day 10 – 25th March 2016 (Sunday) : Kohima – Kisama – Kohima (12 Kms / 30 Mins one way)
After breakfast visit World War 2 Cemetery, Kisama village known for Hornbill Festival. Lunch at Demori cove. Post lunch visit Kigwema an old village. Evening back to Hotel. Overnight stay at Kohima.
Day 11 – 26th March 2016 (Monday) : After breakfast drive to Guwahati (350 Kms / 08 Hrs)
After breakfast proceed towards Guwahati. Enjoy local market and bramhaputra river cruise (at an extra cost) if time permits. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
Day 12 – 27th March 2016 (Tuesday) : Departs from Guwahati
After breakfast, proceed back to Mumbai.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :D
Tour Cost : Rs. 38,000/- Per Person
For Registered Members : Rs. 37,200/- per member
1. Accommodation on twin sharing basis
2. Daily Breakfast & Dinner
3. All Transfers & Sightseeing by Tata Sumo
4. All Inner line Permits & Necessary Taxes
5. Boat ride to Majuli Island
6. Jeep Safari in Kaziranga National Park
7. Mumbai Travellers Experts
8. Monument Fees and Entry Tickets
1. Air Fare / Train Fare
2. Adventure activity at Dawki and Elephant Ride at Kaziranga
3. Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, bottled water, tips etc
4. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary
5. Camera Fees / Local guide charges
6. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances etc. (to be borne by clients, which is directly payable on the spot).
7. Any Increase in Taxes Or fuel price, leading to increase in cost of surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
9. Anything other than above mention inclusions
For booking you need to deposit Rs.6,500/- per person as an advance in following Account:
NAME: MUMBAI TRAVELLERS
ACCOUNT: CURRENT AC
BRANCH: MULUND WEST
IFSC CODE ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
Things to Carry : Id proof Compulsory
1. Hat / Cap 01 nos.
2. Woollen cap / Balaclava 01 nos.
3. Warm Scarf, Pair of Woollen Gloves
4. Round neck T-shirts, min 03 nos.
5. Fleece Sweatshirt / Sweater min 01 nos.
6. Windproof Jacket 01 nos.
7. Leggings from a Track-suit, min 01 pair, shorts
8. Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole and Sleeper
9. Cotton Socks, Woollen Socks, min 03 pairs each
10. Thermal Inners, Lower & Upper, min 01 pair
11. Raincoat / Poncho 01 nos.
12. Full Body Towel 01 nos.
13. Torch with spare batteries, 01 set
14. Sunscreen lotion, min 30 SPF
15. Toiletries and Sanitary Kit
16. Medicines as specified by doctor
17. Extra Pair of shoe laces
19. Camera, Cam charger, Mobile Charger.
1. It is very important that you line the inside of your bags with a big polythene sheet. Doing so will ensure, that in the event of rain, even though your bag may get wet, your clothes will still remain dry!
1. Personal details, medical history and blood group of Travellers
2. Blood group
3. Id Proof Pan Card/Dl/Adhar Card)
4. Allergy to medicines etc of riders. (All)
For More Details, Visit:
For Registrations mail us at email@example.com
OR Call us at 8692086927 / 8692033777
unique journeys…unique people…
8692022777 / 8692033777
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh