Trek to the Highest Peak of Maharashtra !!
About the Tour :
Kalsubai Peak is the Highest Peak of the Sahyadris (1646M) in the Akole Taluka of Ahmednagar District of Maharashtra. Kalsubai Temple is Located at the Topmost peak of Sahyadri Mountain Range Of Maharashtra. To reach the summit there are various trekking routes and animal tracks. The main route starts from the village of Bari which is about six km from Bhandardara. To reach Bari, one has to travel to Igatpuri on the Mumbai Nasik route.
Outing Date : 12th-13th March 2016
Category : Trekking
Level : Easy-Medium (Not for the first time trekkers as its an uphill trek for minimum 03 hours)
Duration : 1 Day / 1 Night
Day 01 : Saturday
Board the Kasara Fast train from CSTM by 08:52 pm. Meet at Kasara Station By 11:10 pm. Taking private Transportation from their till base village Bari. Freshen-up and rest. Starting Hike by 01 : 30 am. Reaching at The Top by 3-4 am. Rest Till Morning.
Day 02 : Sunday
Watching The First Sunrise from the Top of Maharashtra. Have Tea and Breakfast and Proceed for Temple Darshan. Start descending by 10 am. Reaching Base by 01:30 pm and Proceed back for Mumbai By 3 pm. We will reach back by 6-8 pm at home.
Tour Concludes with Happy memories. :D
Tour Cost : Rs.1,000/- per person
For Registered Members : Rs.950/- per member
For booking you need to deposit the amount of Rs.1000/- per person in the following Account:
NAME: MUMBAI TRAVELLERS
ACCOUNT: CURRENT AC
BRANCH: MULUND WEST
IFSC CODE ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
1. This is the trek to Highest Peak of Maharashtra and hence, first time trekkers are not advisable to join this trek.
2. As this trek from a nomadic village, there is only one basic washroom available at the base. There is no facility available at the top of the peak.
3. The WELL water is available at the top.
4. It is completely a 4 hours trek and not a picnic. The instructions given by the leads and co-leads must be followed by all travellers.
For Details, visit : http://www.mumbaitravellers.in/trek-to-highest-peak-of-maharashtra-kalsubai/
For Registrations mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call us at +91 8692086927 / +91 8652370001
unique journeys…unique people…
8692022777 / 8692033777
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh