Enjoy the flower festival at Maharashtra’s valley of flower…!!
About the Tour :
Kaas Pathar is a plateau of flowers located 30 km away from Satara also known as the Valley of Flowers in Maharashtra. Recently this site is declared as a world heritage site due to excellent biodiversity present over here. Apart from numerous varieties of wild flowers (some of which are endemic to Kaas pathar only) this biodiversity site also shelters many insects, beautiful birds, amphibians, reptiles and some major mammalian species. Visiting this heaven on earth is always an outstanding experience.
OUTING DATES 18th September 2016
SHORT INFORMATION :
Category : Ecotour
Duration: 1 Night / 1 Day
Level : Easy
Pick up by 10:30 pm from Dadar. Overnight journey towards Kaas Plateau.
Day 1 :
Early morning arrival at Satara, Introduction and briefing session. Post breakfast proceed toKaas pathar. Explore Kaas plateau and its surroundings then visit Bamnoli lake (If time Permits). Post lunch proceed back to Mumbai.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :D
There are no basic washroom and freshen-up facilities available on Kaas Plateau. We will providing the basic washroom facilities in Satara which is around 30 kms away from Kaas Pathar.
Tour Cost : Rs.2,200/- per person
For Lifetime Members : Rs.2,000/- per member
1. Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai by non AC Vehicle
2. Freshen up Facility at Satara
3. All Veg Meals (i.e. Breakfast and Lunch)
4. Sightseeing as per the above schedule
5. All Entry Tickets
6. Guide & Expertise charges
1. Anything other than mentioned above
For booking you need to deposit full amount of Rs.2,200/- per person in the following Account:
NAME: MUMBAI TRAVELLERS
ACCOUNT: CURRENT AC
BRANCH: MULUND WEST
IFSC CODE ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund applicable on whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to carry:ID proof Must ( Pancard / Driving License )
1. Extra Clothes
2. Dry Food (snacks)
3. Personal Medicines If any
4. Cap, goggle, etc….
5. Sport shoes & kitos
6. Electral powder / Glucon D/ Tang
7. Camera (Optional)
8. Water Bottle (1 Litre) Must
9. Weather in Kaas is Unpredictable, so please be prepared for Rain. (Raincovers/ Umbrella/Poncho)
For more details, visit:
For Registrations mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call us at 8692086927 / 08692055777
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh