Mysterious thrilling Trek ! !!
About Kothaligad Trek :
Peth is situated in Shahapur taluka, Karjat district. Height of this fort is 3100 ft above sea level. This fort is also known as Kothaligad because of the internally excavated stairs at the fort top.
History : This fort is very small in size but was used as an ammunition storage and defense station during Sambhaji Maharaj’s era. This fort is surrounded with other forts like Bhimashankar, Rajmachi, Dhak, Sidhhagad and Prabalgad.
Batch 01 : 11th-12th March 2017
Batch 02 : 15th-16th April 2017
Category : Trekking
Duration : 01 Night / 02 Day
Level : Easy
Day 01 :
Depart from CSTM by fast local train from Karjat (07.01 pm). On arrival at Karjat by 09:00 pm, have dinner at base village. Post dinner we will proceed towards Ambavali village, have introduction session and start ascending. Rest upon arrival at Pethwadi.
Day 02 :
Morning freshen up at Pethwadi village. Post breakfast climb atop to visit Pinnacle, caves, enjoy the scenic view from the top. Lunch at Pethwadi village and then start descending the fort. Further, back to Karjat by local transport.
Tour Concludes with Happy memories. :)
Tour Price : Rs.900/- per person
For Lifetime Members: Rs.850/- per member
1. Transportation from Karjat to Karjat by local tum-tum
2. Dinne and Breakfast
3. Expertise & Guide Charges
4. All applicable taxes
1. Mineral water bottle and aerated drinks
2. Anything mentioned than above inclusions
For booking you need to deposit Rs.900/- per person in following account:
NAME : GO TRAVELLISM PVT.LTD.
BANK : ICICI BANK
ACCOUNT : CURRENT AC
AC NO. 623805030086
BRANCH : MULUND (W)
IFSC CODE : ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
Things to Carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
1. Alcohol and smoking is strictly disallowed on treks. If found, trekking under influence of drugs or drinks you’ll be barred from the trek. And our responsibility ceases with you.
2. Littering is strictly not allowed on treks. Do not leave empty plastic bottles, biscuit or chocolate wrappers behind. We have to carry our own garbage/leftovers back to the city.
3. Wear proper loose fitting clothes no jeans pants allowed. Try and wear full sleeve top and long bottoms or pants. Will spare you from mosquitoes, insect bites or thorny bushes (your choice).
4. Talk to the native villagers gently and give respect to them. Cause we are their guests.
5. Do not carry lots of cash, gold or any valuables. We are not responsible for the loss.
For Registrations mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call us at 08692086927 / 08692055777
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh