Trek to the Thrilling Kalavantin Durg !!
About the Trek :
Kalavantin Durg, is situated just opposite to the Prabalgad Fort between Matheran and Panvel, Maharashtra from the sea level of approx 2300 ft. Kalavantin Pinnacle trek is divided into two patches, first is uphill terrain till Prabalmachi where the trek route is divided for Kalavantin durg and Prabalgad. The second patch for Kalavantin hike is vertiginous, as the rock cut steps are very steep and is the only way to climb the Kalavantin Pinnacle. There are no railings or support while ascending 0r descending the durg and thus makes it the hardest part of trek.
Outing Date : 02nd October 2016
Category : Trek
Level : Easy-Medium
Duration : 01 Day
Meet at Panvel railway station by 07:30 am and move towards Thakurwadi- Base Village by private/public transportation. Reach base camp by 08:30 am and start the trek to ‘Kalavantin Pinnacle’. Reach at the top, explore the fort. Have some dry snacks and back to Prabalmachi. Have lunch. Post lunch, start descending from Prabalmachi to base village. Proceed back to Panvel Station.
Tour concludes with fun-loving memories :)
Tour Cost: Rs.950/- per person
1. Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
For booking you need to deposit Rs.950/- per person in following Account :
NAME: MUMBAI TRAVELLERS
ACCOUNT: CURRENT AC
BRANCH: MULUND WEST
IFSC CODE ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
1. Alcohol and smoking is strictly disallowed on treks. If found, trekking under influence of drugs or drinks you’ll be barred from the trek. And our responsibility ceases with you.
2. Littering is strictly not allowed on treks. Do not leave empty plastic bottles, biscuit or chocolate wrappers behind. We have to carry our own garbage/leftovers back to the city.
3. Wear proper loose fitting clothes no jeans pants allowed. Try and wear full sleeve top and long bottoms or pants. Will spare you from mosquitoes, insect bites or thorny bushes (your choice).
4. Talk to the native villagers gently and give respect to them. Cause we are their guests.
5. Do not carry lots of cash, gold or any valuables. We are not responsible for the loss.
For Registrations mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call us at 08652370001 / 08692086927
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh