Explore the Grand Canyon Of India & Second largest cave in India !!
About the Tour :
In the Outskirts of Andhra Pradesh, India; Gandikota Fort is one of the offbeat and isolated destinations in India. It is well famous as Grand Canyon Of India due to the beautiful Gorge of Gandikota Fort on bank of river Penna. The ruins of Gandikota Fort narrates its history dating back to 12th century.
Belum Caves is the Second largest cave in the Indian Subcontinent for the narrow passages and steep chambers. It is said that Buddhist and Jain Monks meditated there in early ages. Many Buddhist relics were found in the “Meditation Hall” in Belum Caves. APTDC has maintained this cave with local resources.
Gandikota & Belum caves together is a great combo of geological miracles and is certainly one of the Most Unique & Must Visit destinations in India. Explore it soon with Mumbai Travellers before it becomes restricted or overpopulated.
Batch 1 : 09th-10th October 2016
Category : Offbeat Tour
Duration : 01 Night / 02 Days
Train Suggestions :
Onwards Journey : Chennai Express Train by 08:30 pm on 08th Oct’16
Return Journey : Mumbai Express Train by 06:30 pm on 10th Oct’16
OUTING SCHEDULE :
Day 00 : Leave from Dadar to Cuddapah by Chennai Express by 08:30 pm
Day 01 : Reach at Cuddapah by 02:00 pm. Proceed to Gandikota by private vehicle. Check in to the hotel. Freshen Up and have lunch. Post lunch sewt out to explore one of the most unique places in India – Gandikota! Enjoy the scenic sunset at Gorge of River Pennar – Grand Canyon of India. Back to hotel. Enjoy the group games, discussion sessions and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Wake Up call and have early breakfast. Check out and Explore the Gandikota fort. After an early lunch, proceed towards Belum. Explore the India’s second largest caves-Belum Caves and proceed to Tadipatri. Board train from return journey on 06:30 pm. Lots of fun in the train journey.
Next Day : Reach Mumbai by 01:30 pm
Tour concludes with Happy memories :D
*Note : There might be alteration in the itinerary as per the situation
Tour Cost : Rs.4,000/- per person
For Lifetime Members : Rs.3,800/-per member
1. Transportation from Cuddapah to Tadipatri by non-ac private vehicle
2. A/c accommodation on Triple sharing basis in Hotel Haritha
3. All Veg Meals on tour (Local Cuisine : 02 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast and 02 refreshment)
4. Entry Tickets and sightseeing
5. Tolls, Permit and Parking
6. Guide and Expertise Charges
1. Any Transfers till Cuddapah and Back from Tadipatri
2. Meals on Journey
3. Any other thing then mentioned inclusions
1. Book your seats well in advance to get confirmed train tickets. You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding the train / flight booking, we will be happy to help you !
2. As it is totally offbeat destination, there are very basic facility available and limited sources available for the stay, vehicle and meals. Mumbai Travellers are serving the best facility available at Gandikota.
For booking you need to deposit Rs.4,000/- per person in the following Account:
NAME: MUMBAI TRAVELLERS
ACCOUNT: CURRENT AC
BRANCH: MULUND WEST
IFSC CODE ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund applicable on whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
For Registrations mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call us at 08692086927 / 08692055777
unique journeys…unique people…
8692022777 / 8692033777
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh