Explore the only kingdom of Asiatic Lions !!!
About the Gir National Park :
Gir National Park, the Jewel of Saurashtra (Gujrath, India), is spread over 1412 sq.kms. A dry deciduous forest. Gir is best known as the last home of Asiatic Lions. Over 523 Lions (as per the 14th Lion census), more than 311 Leopards, and a number of other carnivores, ungulates crossing the 50,000 mark and 300 species of birds. It also has 500 types of trees, more than 2000 species of insects and other lesser known animals with green patches of forest and dry scrub jungle. That’s Gir National Park and Sanctuary a pure paradise of biological diversity.
Batch 02 : 16th-18th December 2016
Category : Wildlife
Duration : 2 Nights/3 Days
Train Suggestion :
Onward Jounery : Saurashtra Janta Exp (Mumbai-Rajkot)
Return Journey : VRL BCT PASS Exp (Junagadh – Mumbai)
Onward Journey : Jet Airways Mumbai 5:05 am Rajkot 6:10 am
Return Journey : Jet Airways Mumbai 3:35 pm Rajkot 4:45 pm
Note* : You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding the train / flight booking, we will be happy to help you.
Day 0 :
Leave for (Rajkot Junction) from Mumbai.
Reach Rajkot by 07:30 am and proceed to resort by road transfer. Check-in and Freshen Up at resort. After introduction session on Gir, have lunch and leave for the 01st Jungle Safari. Evening free for rest.Dinner and discussion. Camp Fire and then Lights off.
Day 2 :
Early Morning Have Breakfast and Leave for 2nd Jungle Safari. Back for Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Lion Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Post Dinner, discussion session for Photographic techniques.
Day 3 :
Early Morning Leave For 04th Lion Safari. After a Yummy Breakfast & Happy Group Photo Session, Check Out Resort and Leave for Junagarh station. Lunch at Junagarh on your own. Leave Back for Mumbai by train at 3 pm.
Next Day : Reach Mumbai by 07:10 am at Mumbai Central
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
1. Lion is just a part of forest and lion sighting is matter of luck, so always enjoy the overall forest with other mammals and birds.
2. Costing might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in Fees structure by Forest department.
Tour Cost : Rs.15,500/- per person
Early Bird Offer: Book your seat 120 days (04 months) prior and get Rs.1000 /- off on the total tour amount.
Group Discounts : For booking of 4 or more travellers : Rs.1000/- off per person on the tour amount.
1. Transfer from Mumbai to Mumbai
2. Meals during the train/flight journey
3. Lens/Camera charges
4. Any personal orders, laundary, phone calls.
5. Any porter charges,tips and gratitudes.
6. Anything other than mentioned above
7. Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities or sudden changes in forest fees, permits etc.
Note**Accommodation on twin sharing available on request.(Nominal charges to be paid by participant as applicable)
For booking you need to deposit advance amount of Rs.8,000/- per person.
Balance Payment to be done 21 Days prior to the Tour Date.
NAME : GO TRAVELLISM PVT.LTD.
BANK : ICICI BANK
ACCOUNT : CURRENT AC
AC NO. 623805030086
BRANCH : MULUND (W)
IFSC CODE : ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund applicable on whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
For Registrations mail us at email@example.com
OR Call us at 08692086927 / 08692022777 / 08422049888