Camping Under the Dark Sky with Glowing Fireflies !!
About the Tour :
Fireflies are basically insects which display the bio-luminescence character!! They actually throw out fluorescent green light from the body to attract their mate. This phenomenon of natural lighting is so mesmerizing that at times one can experience thousands of fireflies flashing the light which is one of the best natural sights to behold.
Mumbai Travellers has happily coupled this beautiful experience with camping The shining blue green water of Bhandardara and the surrounding lush green mountains are treat to eyes.Imagine a camping trip near the edge of the Bhandardara lake along with friends, food and fun. A cozy night in camping tents under the blanket of millions of stars is what we aim in our camping trips with fireflies !!!
OUTING DATES :
11th-12th June 2016
SHORT INFORMATION :
Category : Fireflies Festival and Camping
Duration : 2 Days/1 Night
Day 1 :
Catch a local train to Kasara from your nearest railway station on central line (09:41 am Kasara train from CST). Reach Kasara at 11:51 am and gather together at the Ticket counter. After a briefing session, grab your seat in the transfer vehicle and here we start our journey towards the scenic Bhandardara. En-route halt for lunch at dhaba near Kasara (on your own expense). Enjoy the journey with beautiful nature-scapes, gupshup and songs during the journey. Reach base village of campsite by 5 pm.
On arrival refresh yourself with a glass of welcome drink (non-alcoholic) and proceed towards the boating jetty. Our secluded camping site exactly on the waterfront and we use a boat to reach up there. Enjoy one of the most mesmerizing boat journeys in Maharashtra through crystal clear water of Bhandardara backwater surrounded by proud mountains!
On arrival, Set yourself free, let your soul feel the beautiful sunset and let your mind express its likelihood to silent breeze!As it gets darker and darker, experience the magnificent phenomena of fireflies lighting display. We might come across a number of places during this trail where we can observe this unique phenomenon. Late evening return back for dinner. Celebrate the night with fireflies, ghost stories and the campfire.
Let that night have no end…Let the talks going on and on…meanwhile, for those who are very sleepy, let the night take charge of you. Off to your tents for sweet dreams. Day ends.
Day 2 :
Today, let your sleep break by chirping of birds. Wake up to witness the refreshing water in front of our campsite. Freshen up and enjoy the beautiful view while you sip a cup of hot tea! Have some good breakfast and explore the campsite area. Go get some water splashes on your face or click a cool selfie with the beautiful water in background.
Around 9.30 am start wrapping up the tents and pack up your bags. Time for a memorable group photo and then board the boat to reach back to land. Around 11 am we will start the return journey towards Kasara in our local transfer vehicles. En route halt for lunch. Reach Kasara by 03 pm and catch a local train to reach back to Mumbai.
Tour concludes with Happy Memories but relation continues :D
Tour Cost: Rs.3,000/- per person
For Lifetime Members: Rs.2,800/- per member
1. Accommodation in Tents on Triple Sharing basis (Three in one tent)
2. To and fro boating till campsite
3. Meals during the trip (Dinner-Breakfast-Lunch) with tea and & welcome drink
4. Transportation ex-Kasara
5 . All permissions, Toll, Taxes
6. Expertise Charges
Note : Temporary camping toilet available near campsite.
1. Any transfer till Kasara and back
2. Lunch on Day 01
3. Anything mentioned than above
1. Basic Washroom facility available at campsite, it’s camping not a leisure trip so one needs to be prepare themselves accordingly.
2. We won’t allow any traveller to reach at campsite by their own vehicle, as the route is complicated and it creates too much of chaos, we want a smooth and super happening trip. You can come till Kasara by your own vehicle and park it at Kasara station and join our local transport from their itself.
3. Please go through the complete itenary, we won’t entertain any request of leaving early from the event. It’s a group event not a customized one, so please adhere to schedule and take back lovely memories.
PAYMENT DETAILS :
For booking you need to deposit the tour cost of Rs.3,000/- per person in following Account:
NAME: MUMBAI TRAVELLERS
ACCOUNT: CURRENT AC
BRANCH: MULUND WEST
IFSC CODE ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
For More Detaila, Visit:
For Registrations mail us at email@example.com
OR Call us at 8692022777 / 8692086927
unique journeys…unique people…
8692022777 / 8692033777
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh