A Leopard Heaven that never leaves you unsatisfied…!!
Of all the wildlife hot-spots in India, if there is any destination that can surely meet your thirst for the elegant and elusive cat – The LEOPARD, then it has to be BERA, now declared as the Jawai Bandh Community Reserve.
Bera is a small wilderness paradise located near Jawai Bandh in Rajasthan which shelters the mystic rocky hills ruled by this spotted felid. The rocky hills make a perfect habitat for successful natural breeding of leopards from years and scarce forest all around makes it much easier to track this elusive hunter.
We, at Mumbai Travellers, are glad to introduce you to this amazing wildlife photography tour. The 2N/3D package will include a well planned tour, with luxury tented accommodation, yummy Rajasthani food and most importantly 4 thrilling leopard safaris under the guidance of our wildlife photography expert.
So get read to meet and shoot the most Elusive & smart Cat !!!
Batch 2 : 25th-26th-27th March 2016
Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Mumbai to Jawai Bandh : Aravali Express – Train No. 19707
Jawai Bandh to Mumbai : Aravali Express – Train No. 19708
1. Leopard sighting is matter of luck, so enjoy the forest with other mammals and birds.
2. Costing might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in Fee structure by Forest department.
Day 1: Pick up from Jawai Bandh Station at 12:00 in the afternoon. Head towards our resort – a secluded tented campsite on the backdrop of Rajasthani landscapes. Post Lunch rest a bit, get your gears loaded and wait till the clock indicates “TIME” of our royal predator. By around 4.30 pm head with our expert for our first leopard safari with brilliant local trackers who know well how locate the leopard even in darkest night !! Every safari will be for approx. 3 to 4 hours and chances of spotting this otherwise rare to see cat are extremely good. Post safari have buffet dinner with team and discussion about today’s sightings and photography with our expert. Lights off for the day. (If possible and safe, we shall conduct night trail to track nocturnal wildlife around the resort)
Day-2: After a cup of hot tea / coffee, leave on the hunt of leopards at 5.30 am. Track and shoot leopards, this time in lovely morning lights. We will be carrying packed breakfast or return to the resort for breakfast and proceed to the Lion’s Head Rock area for photographing Crocodiles & water birds. Post lunch explore the village culture, an ethnic rustic Rajasthani village. Evening 4.30 pm head for Third leopard safari.On arrival Leisure, Dinner, group discussion and lights off.
Day-3 : Early morning we will leave for jungle by 5:30 am, keeping the fingers crossed for this last leopard safari at Bera. Explore, Enjoy and Shoot to the fullest !! While returning, capture the winged beauties on the nearby Jawai Bandh, which is a huge Dam housing massive Crocodiles, almost 12- 15ft long. If we are lucky enough, we can expect some migratory birds as well here. On returning to the resort, have lunch and a quick feedback session about the trip and your best moments during the trip. Post lunch proceed for Jawai bandh station around 3.30 pm. Trip ends with rocking memories and dashing clicks of the spotted beast !!
Tour Concludes with Happy memories :D
Tour Cost: Rs. 15000/- per person
For Registered Members: Rs. 14700/- per member
1. Four exclusive Leopard safaris in open gypsies (MAX 4 participants per gypsy for proper photographic opportunity)
2. On field Wildlife photography tips.
3. 1 Birding & Crocodile Safari.
4. 1 Night trail, if possible.
6. Transportation in Private vehicle (Jawai Bandh to Jawai Bandh)
7. 2N/3D Accommodation at resort in luxury tents on triple sharing. Twin sharing accommodation available on extra cost.
1. Train travelling till Jawai Bandh and back to Mumbai.
2. Any extra Meals/ Soft Drinks/ Mineral Water.
3. Anything other than mentioned above.
4. Pick up / Drop / transfers ex Udaipur
For advance booking you need to deposit Rs.10,000/-per person as an advance amount in following Account :
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
For Details, visit : http://www.mumbaitravellers.in/bera-leopard-expedition/
For Registrations mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call us at 8692022777 / 8422049888
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh