Trek through the very Dense Forest !!
About the Tour :
Andharban, itself means dense dark forest. Andharban is one of the most beautiful trek in Sahyadris. The best time to visit this place is during monsoon or post monsoon. In this trek, it takes around 4 hours to descend the forest covered with dense forest and shade both sides. En-route enjoy the waterfalls & cascades and awesome view of Kundalika valley. Here, we will be descending from Pune (Ghatmatha) to Konkan. This trek is also famous among nature lovers, shutterbugs for various species of Butterfly and flowers are there.
Outing Date : 13th November 2016
Category : Trekking
Duration : 01 Day
Level : Medium +
Day 1 :
Meet our trek Leader at Dadar station by 12:30am (Overnight Journey). Start our journey from Dadar to Pimpri village. Its almost 150 kms journey and we will reach at start point early morning. After having breakfast at local villager’s house, we will start trekking by 7:30 am.
Now we are standing on “Ghatmatha” we are going to descend towards Konkan region by trek route. It’s altogether 4-5 hours trek and we are descending, which is the best part. Again trek finishing time depends upon our speed. Trekking through dense forest and with number of waterfall on the way to refresh yourself. Bhira Dam is the end point of trek. After reaching Bhira Dam our vehicle is ready for pickup. Have evening refreshments. And proceed back to Mumbai.
Tour Concludes with fun-loving Memories. :D
Tour Cost : Rs.1,300 /- per person
1. Dadar to Dadar transportation by private vehicle
2. Breakfast, lunch and Evening refreshment
3. Guide and Expertise charges
1. Bottled Water Bottle and aerated drinks
2. Any expenses which are personal in nature
You need to deposit the tour cost of Rs.1,300/- per person as an advance in following Account:
NAME : GO TRAVELLISM PVT.LTD.
BANK : ICICI BANK
ACCOUNT : CURRENT AC
AC NO. 623805030086
BRANCH : MULUND (W)
IFSC CODE : ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
Things to Carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturiser, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
For Registrations mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call us at 08692086927 / 08652370001
unique journeys…unique people…