Trek through Sacred Forest !!
About Ajoba Hill :
Ajoba is one of the Highest Peaks in Sahyadri Ranges. Total height of this hill is 4511 ft. On the half of this hill Valmiki Ashram is situated. A small water stream provides us with pure water. On the top of this Hill we can see Luv-Kush Cave & Cradle of Sitamai “Sitamai Palna”. We are planning one different rout for this trek via sacred grove (Devrai)
Outing Date : 16th October 2016
Category : Trekking
Duration : 01 Day
Level : Easy
Early morning catch the local train from CST by 05:00 am which will reach at Asangaon at 07:00 am. Move towards “Dehane” village by private jeep. Reach at Dehane village and have breakfast. After the introduction session, start trek via sacred forest route. Trek till the Valmiki Ashram. Explore the surroundings. If possible, visit the Sitamai Palna area.
Lunch at Valmiki Rushi Ashram and rest for while. Start descending from forest route /regular route. Have tea at base village Dehane. Leave back to Asangaon station.
Tour concludes with fun-loving Memories :D
Tour Cost : Rs.950/- per person
1. Transportation from Asangaon to Asangaon by public transport
2. Breakfast, lunch & evening refreshment (Veg Only)
3. Guide & Expertise Charges
1. Anything other then mentioned above
Medical Disclaimer :
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for any adventure. It is advisable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
For booking you need to deposit Rs.950/- per person in following account:
NAME : GO TRAVELLISM PVT.LTD.
BANK : ICICI BANK
ACCOUNT : CURRENT AC
AC NO. 623805030086
BRANCH : MULUND (W)
IFSC CODE : ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
For Registrations mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call us at 08652370001 / 08692086927