Ever thought about experiencing a chilly thrill in this prickly summer heat without travelling to a hill station far away? Here's an amazing opportunity!
We present to you A MOONLIGHT VALLEY CROSSING CAMP BETWEEN PRABALGAD AND KALAVANTIN.
[ You can also check our website for the event details: @ www.amhigiryarohak.net
Date: 2nd May 2015, Saturday
Total valley crossing: 600 ft
Trek Grade: Easy
Estimated Expenditure: Rs. 1500 (Event charges, Expertise, Equipments, Welcome drink, Dinner, Breakfast, Tea, Travelling (to and fro) Panvel to base village)
05:00 pm - Assemble at Panvel ST stand
05:30 pm - Leave for base village
06:00 pm - Reach base village and start trekking
08:30 pm - Reach Prabalgad top, enjoy welcome drink
09:00 pm - Hot delicious dinner
10:00 pm - Start valley crossing one by one
After valley crossing descend in small groups to Prabal machi under the guidance of our instructors. Night stay at Prabal machi. Wake up in the morning. Have breakfast and tea. Start descending to base village. Reach base village and move on to Panvel and then to home with some amazing memories.
- Registration is confirmed on the first come first basis and only after the payment is done.
- The payment is non refundable.
- After transaction please email us (email@example.com) transaction id along with participant’s details (name, email and mobile number).
For registration, kindly transfer Rs. 1500 per head in the following A/c:
State Bank of India Account No: 32020914515
In the Name of Sheetal Vilas Karambe
IFSC Code: SBIN0009056
Things to carry:
- Some ready to eat food (Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc.)
- 3 litres water (compulsory)
- A good torch (compulsory)
- Extra Pair of clothes
- Good trekking shoes or floaters (slippers / sandals / chappals not allowed)
- Camera with extra batteries (optional)
- Personal medicines
- A good sack that shall comfortably nest all the belongings
- A scarf or bandana that will totally cover the hair is compulsory for ladies.
- Bedding for sleeping after the activity.
Things to remember:
- This is not a picnic.
- Your enjoyment should not affect or damage the flora and fauna.
- Do not litter.
- Smoking and Drinking strictly prohibited, and if anyone found doing so will be immediately dismissed from the camp site.
- Even though we take every possible measure and care in every aspect, Participants will bear their own responsibility.
The organisers reserve all rights to make changes in the programme.
For event related queries, contact:
Vinay Apte - 8097593938
Raj Bakre - 9821383868