MASK Adventures: HAR-KI-DUN TREK (UTTRAKHAND) IN_GOVIND NATIONAL PARK (May 2017)
One of the most famous treks in Garhwal Himalayas. It is located in Uttarakhand. Snow clad high mountains, calmly flowing rivers with cold water, deep valleys and walking on the narrow path between mountain and the valley is the best part of the trekking in this Himalayan region. The Har Ki Dun means Valley of Gods is a treat for first time trekkers and nature lovers. Har Ki Dun Trek lies in the Govind Wild life Sanctuary and National Park and other famous trek nearby is Kedarkantha Peak Winter trek. Har Ki Dun trek gives you the magnificent views of famous peaks of Swargarohini, Bandar Poonch, Kala Nag or Black peak and Har Ki Dun peak itself.
Activity Name: HAR-KI-DUN TREK (VALLEY OF GODS) WITH MANINDA TAL
Schedule: 20th May - 27th May, 2017
No. of Participants: 15-20
No. of days on Activity: 08
Day 1: Drive from Dehradun to Sankri (Reporting in Dehradun @ 5:30am)
Day 2: Drive from Sankri to Taluka and trek to Pauni Gharaat.
Day 3: Trek from Pauni Gharaat to Kalkatiyadhaar Camp
Day 4: Kalkatiyadhaar to Har Ki Dun
Day 5: Rest day to Har Ki Dun and trek to Maninda Taal
Day 6: Har-Ki-dun to Pauni Gharaat via Osla Village
Day 7: Pauni Gharaat to Taluka and Drive to Sankri
Day 8: Depart from Sankri for Dehradun by 6am
COST OF SERVICE:
Basic cost of the activity: ₹15200/- per person (Transportation included from Dehradun to Sankri and Return) inclusive of all taxes
Note: bank details will be provided to confirm participants.
**We will need minimum 10 participants to conduct this trek.
Minimum batch size to conduct the trek is 8
Maximum batch size: 15
• Pick up from Dehradun to Sankri and back from Sankri to Dehradun
• Transport from Sankri to Taluka and back from Taluka to Sankri
• Sub Zero’s Sleeping Bags supported with anti-filling Sleeping Liners for personal hygiene and warmth
• Triple sharing in tentsSeparate dining tents, kitchen tent and 2 toilet tents
• Well-equipped support team of cook, helpers and mule persons
• High Altitude Medical Kit
• Experience and knowledgeable local trek guide with well high altitude experience trek leader
• Forest permits and camping fees.
• Solar Lamps on camps for dinner
• All required camping gear
• Personal Travel Insurance
• Personal Purchases
• Food during transit from Dehradun to Sankri and vice versa
• Personal Gears
• Any Expenses in Dehradun
• Personal Baggage Offloading: Personal Baggage Offloading Charges are Rs.1600 for the entire trip. You need to tell us in advance if trekker wants to offload their bags. No request would be taken at the base camp or in between the trek as it is very
Difficult to arrange the mules on the spot.
For booking your seat and Further details contact: