Lake Side Camping Near Malshej Ghat On 30 April & 1 May 2017
Do you want to get away and experience a tour this summer but are worried about the heat in April and May? One of these stunning destinations may be the perfect solution. These destinations offer cooling breezes as well as amazing views of Lake and Mountains. If you are looking to beat the heat on your summer tour Lets Enjoy the peaceful and natural pollution free environment on bank of a lake where you can enjoy and relax beneath clear skies. Lake is situated at Pimple Gaon Joga dam which is nearly 22 km from Malshej Ghat
Tour itinerary (Tentative)
Day 1 (Sun 30 April)
Meeting Point: S.T. Stand Kalyan, West (Near Railway Station) @ 1:30 PM
01:40 pm: Journey Start by State Transportation Bus
04:40 pm: will reach nearby village of camp site will have Welcome Drink
05:30 pm: will reach our beautiful camp site. Tent setup by participants, free time for photography and enjoying the unset, fun and games activities
06:30 pm: A high Tea and fun game continues ……….
09:30 pm: Dinner time
10:30 pm: Camp fire
12:30 pm: Lights of and Good night (Enjoy the amazing experience of having a nap in Tents.)
Day 2 (Mon 1st May)
07:00 am: Good Morning and get fresh, Enjoy Sunrise
08:30 am: Breakfast & windup
11:30 am: start return journey Way back to home by State Transportation Bus
02:30 pm: Will Reach Kalyan and tour ends with Happy Memories
Event Fees: Rs. 1,050/- (Per Participants)
For Group of 10+ Participants Event Fees would be 1,000/- (P.P)
1. To and fro travelling from kalyan by S.T. bus.
2. Accommodation in tents on sharing basis with camping mattress
3. Welcome drink (Tea/Coffee), evening refreshment, dinner & breakfast
4. Expertise Charges
1. Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
2.Cold drink, Mineral Water Etc. & Private orders of Tea, breakfast Etc.
4.Medical Expanses other than 'First aid'
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
To book one has to transfer/deposit non-refundable amount of Rs. 500/- in below mention bank A/c
NAME: SACHIN KANGANE
BANK: HDFC BANK (Saving Bank)
ACCOUNT: SAVING AC
IFSC CODE HDFC0001444
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
transaction id, Name. Or share screen shot on what’s up (9619668996)
3) Registrations will be accepted STRICTLY on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS and by direct contact only.
Things to Carry:
• Blanket or sleeping bag
• Extra clothes
• Torch and extra cell
• Personal Medicines (General Medical Kit will be available with Group)
• Cap, goggle, sunscreen etc.
• Towel and Soap, personal toiletries, Sanitary Kit
• Water Bottle (2 Liter Must)
• Dry Food (snacks)
• Mosquito repellent cream
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact
Sachin & Priya