Dear All ,
We are a bunch of trekkers passionate about trekking , after our recent weekend adventure at Kothaligadh , we have come up with another awesome plan to have a great independence day .... we will be trekking to Harihar Fort
FORT DETAILS - :
Harihar fort (1,120 m) is in the Tryambak range north of Igatpuri and is built on a triangular rock. It has a steep climb which makes it a bit difficult for trekkers to climb. The fort of Harihar, lying on Trimbak range, was of significant importance in earlier periods, as there used to be a route crossing this range connecting Maharashtra to Gujarat.
Type: Hill Forts
Duration: 1 Day
Depart from CST by the last local for Kasara ( Please dont miss this train )
Leave on 14th Night ( 15th Early Morning )
12:14 AM ; CST
12:22 AM : BYCULLA
12:32 AM : DADAR
12:43 AM : KURLA
12:49 AM : GHATKOPAR
1:09 AM : THANE
1:31 AM : DOMBIVALI
1:40 AM KALYAN
2:55 AM KASARA
By 3:30 Am Leave for the base village of NirgudPada by Private Taxis
5:30 AM : Arrive Nirgudpada & Breakfast
6:30 AM : Trek to the Fort Starts
6:30 AM - 10 : 30 AM Ascend to the fort
10:30 AM - 11:30 AM : Explore Top and Lunch
12 NOON - 2 PM : Descend back to the Base
2: 00 PM - 2:30 PM - Freshen Up
3:00 PM Back to Kasara
4:30 PM : Kasara Station
Take the 4:53 Local Back to Mumbai
The above schedule is tentative and may change completely so please keep the same in mind
Trek Cost: Rs.850/- (p.h)
- Transportation from CST - Kasara - CST
- local transport from kasara - Nirgudpada ( base village) by non-ac cab on 4 sharing basis.
- Morning and evening Tea & snacks.
- First Aid Kit. ** Personal medicines to be carried by the participants.
- Expertise Charges.
FEES EXCLUDES :
- Any personal expenses.
- Any item NOT SPECIFIED in the above mentioned.
LIST OF THINGS TO CARRY
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Camera (Optional).
4. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
5. Torch with extra batteries.
6. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
7. A good trekking shoes.
8. Lunch & Breakfast
9. And most important: A sense of adventure and a balanced frame of mind.
(Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.)
Very importantly the curiosity to travel and fun fun and fun.
Do Not Litter
No Smoking, tobacco and alcohol
Respect the Heritage
Be a Group
Have fun fun and fun.
In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; The Tern Travellers, it’s instructors, organizers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
Any violation of the above rules will be dealt with seriously, and may involve expulsion from the trek or event, and no refund is admissible in such cases.
Adventure activity is arranged considering normal weather. In case of occurrence of any natural calamities, if event is cancelled, in such circumstances NO REFUND will be provided.
The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
The Tern Travellers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice. No arguments will be entertained.
SOME GROUND RULES
- THE TREK LEADERS DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING
- SMOKING AND ALCOHOL IS NOT ALLOWED
- LITTERING IS ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED , ANY BODY INDULGING IN THE SAME WILL BE THROWN OUT OF THE GROUP.
ONLY 15 SEATS ARE AVAILABLE , Please call us to confirm your participation ,
Team – The Tern Travellers
For further enquiries contact:
Nabeel Ansari( Trek leader): 9167044874/9987282746
Sadique Shaikh(Trek Coordinator): 7208818639
U can also register by mailing us at:
Last date for registering : 14th August 2014.
Follow us facebook::https://www.facebook.com/events/1462900610636023/