Leh Ladakh - an adventure to feed the soul and enrich the senses.
It's better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times.
Thats our mission to visit Leh Ladakh this year and to have an experience of a lifetime. We keep hearing about how beautiful this part of India is and as an Indian we have to go here 'Life Me Ek Baar' at least.
So our mission to gather all like minded friends and visit this paradise on earth in an cost effective manner.
A tour to Leh Ladakh (10 Days/ 9 Nights)
Srinagar-Kargil-Leh-Nubra Valley-Pangong Lake-Leh-Kargil-Srinagar
Day 1 (13-Sep-2014): Arrival at Srinagar
Reach Srinagar by flight. Drop to Hotel in Srinagar. Overnight stay in hotel at Srinagar.
Day 2 (14-Sep-2014): Srinagar to Kargil
We proceed to Kargil. Enroute visit to Sonmarg. Overnight Stay at Kargil
Day 3 (15-Sep-2014): Kargil to Leh
Enroute visit Mulbek Chamba, Lamayuru Monastery, Sangam of Indus and Zanskar rivers, Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and Hall of Fame. Overnight Stay in Leh.
Day 4 (16-Sep-2014): Leh to Nubra Valley
Enroute visit Diskit Monastery, Hundar Village, Sand Dunes and Sumur Monastery. Overnight Stay in Diskit Town
Day 5 (17-Sep-2014): Nubra Valley to Leh
After sightseeing in Nubra Valley, We proceed to Leh. Enroute visit to Khardung La Pass which is world’s highest motorable road. Overnight Stay in Leh.
Day 6 (18-Sep-2014): Pangong Tso
Visit to Pangong lake and back to Leh. Overnight Stay in Leh.
Day 7 (19-Sep-2014): Leh Local Sightseeing
Visit to Shey Palace, Thiksay Monastery, Hemis Monastery and Stok Palace. Overnight Stay in Leh.
Day 8 (20-Sep-2014): Leh to Kargil
Day 9 (21-Sep-2014): Kargil to Srinagar
Day 10(22-Sep-2014): Departure from Srinagar. Tour Concludes.
Cost: Rs. 22,000/- per person
• Meals: 3 Meals a Day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with set menu). Lunch excluded on Day 1.
• Travel: All transportation is included by comfortable Non Ac Bus/Car as per tour itinerary.
• Accommodation: Accommodation in convenient hotels on Triple Sharing Basis. Twin sharing on demand will be charged extra subject to availability.
• Airfares: Flight costs are not included in the given price. Members have to book flight tickets on their own.
• Entrance fees charged by Government at places mentioned in the group itinerary.
• Cost of accommodation/travel/meals before and after the tour.
• Any extra unforeseen expense incurred due to the, unavoidable circumstances during the tour.
• Any extra cost incurred on behalf of member due to medical or any other emergency.
• Any activity charges at mentioned places as per itinerary. E.g. Camel Safari Charges.
• Any additional charged of whatsoever nature which are not included in ‘Inclusions’ above.
For a journey of a lifetime, please contact: