TIKONA FORT TREK
SEASON :- MONSOON
DURATION :- 1 DAY
EVENT TYPE :- ADVENTURE
RANGE :- LONAVALA
LEVEL :- EASY
LOCATION :- KAMSHET
BASE VILLAGE :- TIKONA PETH
HEIGHT :- 3580 ft. from MSL
TOTAL SEATS :- 10 Nos.
is a major hill fort in Maval region near the Lonavala. Tikona fort, literally means , had witnessed many dynasties ruled in the Maratha region. This was the nerve centre of the many activities of entire Malwa Pawna regions. The small hamlet close to the fort is Tikona peth. The fort’s mammoth entrance is a special attraction.
. The Tikona fort is a great trekking destination for the adventurous tourists.
One can get the eye catching views of the Pawna Dam and the forts at Visapur, Tung and Lohagad. The fort encloses a lake, Satvahan caves and the temple of ‘Trimbakeshwar Mahadev’.
The fort was built during the Silhara dynasty. There is a temple on top of the peak. The view of the Pawna dam, Kathingad and valleys from the top is breathtaking.
06.30 Hrs:- Meeting Pont @ Dadar TT
06.45 Hrs:- Depart for Kamshet (BREAKFAST ON THE WAY)
10.00 Hrs:- Will reach at Base village Tikona Peth
After Reaching at base village we will conduct small Introduction round
10.15 Hrs:- We will Start Trek for Tikona fort
11.30 Hrs:- Reach at Top of Tikona
11.30 Hrs to 14.00 Hrs - Exploration of Fort, Rest and Lunch
14.00 Hrs :- Start Descending
15.30 Hrs :- Return Journey to Mumbai
If time permits we may take halt at Lonavla or Khandala ghat to enjoy the climate.
20.00 Hrs :- Will Reach Dadar (Tentative)
Trek End with lots of memories
THINGS TO CARRY
2 ltrs water
Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
Snacks & biscuits
Extra pair of clothes
Clean napkin or towel
Rain coat/ Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
Cap, sunglasses, scarf
Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
Please carry personal medicines if any
1) TRANSPORATION FROM DADAR TO DADAR
2) BREAKFAST & EVENING TEA
3) GUIDE & EXPERTISE CHARGES
1) TRAIN TRAVELLING
3) ANY PERSONAL EXPENSES SUCH AS SOFT DRINK ETC.
4) ANYTHING OTHER THAN ABOVE MENTIONED INCLUSION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) NOTE:- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
2) ”Hills and Highways” or there leaders would not be responsible for any uncertainties happening to him and also the members who accompanies him
It's an adventure activity not a picnic ..........don't forget that.
• NEFT: Vishal Rajendra Budhavalekar, State Bank Of India A/c No.: 32533282254 IFSC Code: SBIN0001429 Branch: Ranade Road, Dadar (W)
*Call or WhatsApp*- VISHAL 9930849930 VISHESHA 9821160330
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AT: