Backpack holidays announces Waterfall Rapelling event at Tighar
Rappelling is a means of descending steep vertical faces with the assistance of a rope and specialized equipment. It is a quick and exciting experience. When you combine it with the magic of Sahyadris in the monsoon, you get to do that exciting descent through a waterfall. You won’t believe how much fun it is, till you experience it.
22nd July, 2012
#0(km) Start -> Mumbai_CST 05:40
# Dadar 05:58
# Ghatkopar 06:15
# Thane 06:35
# Dombivili 06:57
# Kalyan 07:07
#100(km) End -> Karjat 08:00
08:15 AM Breakfast and Introduction at Karjat Station
08:45 AM Our representative will escort you till Tighar.
10:00 AM Rappelling starts
Extra Rappell will be charged Rs. 150, but will be allowed only after everyone has finished their first chance.
Things to carry:
Identity proof (must) A bottle of water (atleast 2 Ltrs)
Towel/napkin, Extra Pair of clothes Camera (Optional)
Sports shoes is compulsory Medicines those if u require usually
please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
Double pack your valuables in plastic bags. And please no sling bags or Jholas
Contribution per head Rs. 600/-
1. Transport from Karjat Rly Stn to Tighar 2. Breakfast
3. Fees for expertise and equipments
*Pls note that Tighar To Karjat Rly Stn transport is not included
* Consumption of any kind of drug or alcoholic products is strictly not allowed.
* Participant consuming such products will be asked to leave the group without any kind of refund.
* All the participants have to abide by the rules and regulations of the firm and the organizations team.
Visit our photo gallery by clicking on this link:
To book your seat, Kindly Contact
Dimesh Patel on