Tungareshwar is a wildlife sanctuary, also known to be an effective corridor and buffer for the flora of Sanjay Gandhi National Park. It is a dense forest offering variety of flora and fauna to be watched and captured in the cameras. It also offers beautiful landscapes and waterfalls during monsoon. A paradise within the city limits for nature lovers.
Dates: - 31st July 2016
Package cost: - 599/- per person
Traveling (Vasai station to Tungareshwar & back), Breakfast, Lunch, Expertise charges.
Transport till Vasai station, Insurance of any kind, medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses. And any item not covered under 'inclusions'.
6:30 AM: - Meet at Vasai Railway station
7:00 AM: - Move for Tungareshwar (Local vehicle)
7:30 AM: - Reach the Gate of Tungareshwar
7:45 AM: - Breakfast & An introduction about the place.
8:00 AM: - Start the Nature walk.
1:00 PM: - Move for Vasai Station.
2:00 PM: - Reach Vasai station
--- Bank details ---
Account holder's Name: Ecobasics Ecology Consul and Ser P L
Bank name: YES Bank
IFSC Code: YESB0000117
Account no.: 0117 8580 0001 574
Branch: Goregaon West
Type of Account: Current A/c
1. Wear good trekking shoes.
2. Please carry sunglasses and cap (if needed)
3. Carry odomos or any other mosquito repellant.
4. Carrying Binocular and Camera is optional
5. Do not wear bright color clothes
6. Do not touch any creature or plant without permission.
7. Strictly, NO smoking, alcohol consumption or intake of un-prescribed drug will be tolerated.
8. Compulsory carry water 2-3 litres and biscuits or any snack containing glucose.
9. Plastic bag to keep your extra pair of clothes & electronics.
10. Compulsory double strap bag, sling bag not allowed on trek.
11. Wind cheater to keep hands free.