CAMP AT RAJMACHI 22nd & 23rd October, 2016
Rajmachi is a fort located near Lonavala. Its height from sea level is 2710 feet. It offers an amazing view of the Sahyadri Mountains and the back waters of Shirota Dam.
Rajmachi (Udhewadi) is small village consisting of two forts Shrivardhan fort and Manaranjan Fort. It is about 16 km trekking distance from Lonavala. Historically, Rajmachi fort was a strategic fort to control Borghat which was a historical trade route. Rajmachi has always fascinated trekkers.
Height: 2710 feet
Min: 05 participants
Max: 25 participants
Cost: 1399/- per person
Booking amount: 700/- per person and pending before the start of the event
Please note: Booking amount won’t be refunded if participant does not show on the event day
Note: We cannot assure for reservation tickets because of festival season
22nd October, 2016 (Day 1)
06:15 AM :- Meeting point at CST station
07:00 AM :- Board Deccan express (11007) for Lonavala
09:45 AM :- Reach Lonavala
10:00 AM :- Breakfast
10:30 AM :- Move towards Thakur Wadi by sharing Rickshaws
11:00 AM :- Start trek from Thakur Wadi
01:00 PM :- Take a halt for lunch (carried by the participants).
01:45 PM: - Resume trek
03:00 PM: - 2nd Halt
05:00 PM: - Reach Rajmachi Village
05:30 PM: - Have tea and breakfast in a local villagers house
06:30 PM: - Move towards Manaranjan fort. On the way we will be exploring the biodiversity of Rajmachi as well
07:30 PM: - Reach the top of Manaranjan Fort.
08:00 PM: - Trek down to the Camp Site from Manaranjan Fort.
09:00 PM: - Dinner
10:00 PM: - Night trail
11:00 PM: - Good Night
23rd October, 2016 (Day 2)
06:00 AM: - Wake up
06:30 AM: - Breakfast
07:00 AM: - Move towards Shrivardhan Fort; on the way we can do some bird watching as well.
08:30 AM: - Reach top of the Shrivardhan Fort and enjoy the scenic beauty.
09:00 AM: - Trek down from the fort.
10:00 AM: - Reach the Village.
Till 11:00 AM: - Rest
11:00 AM: - Lunch
12:00 PM: - Trek down from the Village
03:00 PM: - Reach Kondana caves. Explore the beautiful sculptures.
03:30 PM: - Trek down the Kondana caves for Karjat.
05:30 PM: - Reach the Village.
06:00 PM: - Move towards Karjat Station
06:30 PM: - Move towards Mumbai from a Local train with tons of amazing and funny memories.
1. 3 litres water (compulsory).
2. Good trekking shoes. Please don’t wear floaters or slippers during hiking for your own safety.
3. An extra pair of dry clothes.
4. Small plastic bag for electronics, wallet but do not carry extra money than required.
5. A double strap bag, sling bag not allowed on trek.
6. Wind cheater to keep hands free.
7. Electoral or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder.
8. Carrying Binoculars and Camera is optional.
9. Do not touch any creature or plant without permission.
10. Consumption of alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited.
11. Carry ready to eat like plum cakes, chocolate bars, snacks and biscuits etc.
12. Do not wear bright colors.
13. Last but not the least we are eco travellers which itself explains littering is prohibited in every step you take.
14. Participants need to carry their own sleeping bags.
15. A bed sheet and blanket will be provided to the participants.
Account Holder name: Pravin Pramod Sahu
Bank name: ICICI Bank
Branch: Teen Hath Naka
IFSC Code: ICIC0001000
Account number: 100001513020
For confirmations, queries and registration please contact
Pravin Sahu: 08286220933
Punit Gandhi: 09773652125