Open for 3 months (MARCH – APRIL – JUNE 2015)
1. Arrival at EKC for buffet lunch.
2. Allotment of rooms.
3. Enjoy the chill with pristine open valley view from the 4. EkChidiya cottage as we prepare you for a trek down to the river stream at 4pm.
4. Return back to cottage by 6pm and settle down for a lovely evening get together with a bonfire and buffet dinner.
1. 6am Wake up to a blissful morning sunrise, play around with the due in our Peach orchard and trek up to the local village temple for a little morning walk.
2. Have warm breakfast enjoying the open valley view.
3. Get a little interactive and do some local shopping of fruit products and Himalayan soaps and vegetable soaps, woollens and other wellness products.
4. As evening sets in, we prepare bonfire and buffet dinner for you.
5. 10pm goodnight.
1. 7am wake up call and departure for Corbett after breakfast at EKC.
2. Keep your window panes down as we drive you to Ramnagar. The wind is fresh and chilled, and you get to see some of lovely pine and deodar tree forests smelling of the woods.
3. We halt for Lunch at Ramnagar resort. If some want an evening Jim Corbett Safari, they head to corbett after lunch.
4. On return a Buffet dinner.
5. Morning Corbet Safari is also possible if people opt out of the evening safari.
1. Morning safari.
2. Breakfast and departure.
3. Good Bye, see you soon.
Rs.20,500 Per Head
Payments to be made in advance to confirm bookings.
Please follow the details below.
HDFC BANK DETAILS:
A/C No. 50200007561803
Beneficiary Name: Mastermind Branding and Advertising LLP
Branch: Malad West
RTGS/NEFT IFSC : HDFC0000411
1. Transportation Includes from Ek Chidiya to Ramnagar, Ramnagar to Jim Corbett and from Jim Corbett to Ramnagar
2. Break fast, Lunch and Dinner for all days
3. Sight seeing (as mentioned above)
4. Expert guide
5. All permissions
1. Hot Beverages other than breakfast
2. Transportation till Ek Chidiya on the day of arrival and from Ramnagar to Station or Airport on the day of departure
3. Anything which is not mentioned above
4. Any addition to the itenarary in case of ad ons due to uncontrollable circumstances
SUGGESTIONS (DELHI to NATHUAKHAN) :
1. From Delhi Station 2 trains daily departure for Kathgodam (Rs. 260 – Rs. 470)
2. From Kathgodam to Nathuakhan rent a car (Rs. 1,800 – Rs. 2,100)
OPTION 2 (Bus)
1. From Delhi catch a bus (5 times in a day) to Nainital (Rs. 600 – Rs. 750)
2. From Nainital to Nathuakhan bus travels 60kms (Rs. 1400 – Rs. 1600)
OPTION 3 (Taxi)
1. Rent a Taxi from Delhi to Nathuakhan (Rs. 9,500 – Rs. 11,000)
OPTION 4 (Drive)
1. Delhi to Nathuakhan (342 kms – 5hrs drive)
Call EcoAdventure now to book your adventure +91 9833112837