The Ultimate adrenaline Rush - Kataldhar 400ft Water fall Rappelling
The monsoon at its full throttle, we at EDAS are proud to invite you to the king of Milky Way waterfalls, one of the highest waterfall rappelling @ Khataldhar falls at Ulhas Valley in Lonavala District.
“Katal” means a Rock & “Dhar” means a Waterfall. The waterfall is not so famous because of the difficulty to reach to the valley wherein one would require some experience of basic trekking before exploring this place. The Trek commences from an open plateau and will take you via deep forest amidst flora and gentle streams where you could only hear nothing but the roaring sound of the mighty fall. After 45 mins trail reaches the heavenly void where the mighty fall welcomes you for the ultimate adrenal rush !!!
Rappelling into a sheer drop of 400 fts from an overhang concave wall, amidst roaring waterfall will pump your adrenal gland like never before. The ultimate thrill doesn’t end when you land near the huge pond where in you can relax and enjoy the ultimate beauty of nature. There is a huge cave just behind the fall where in you can relax and feed you stomach. Further a 2 hrs trek to the summit is a best showstopper of the event when you have fed you soul with both adventure and nature.
Event Date - 7th August 2016, Sunday
Event Place - Kataldhar, Lonavala
Category - Water Fall rappelling & Trekking
Height - 400fts
Event Fee - ₹1400/ -
Pick up Point - Lonavala Railway Station
Pick-up Time - 08.00am (Participants from Mumbai can board the
Indrayani Express train, Train no.22105 to reach Lonavala stn.)
The cost would include:
• Rappelling & gears cost
• Expertise cost, Trekking guide & First aid cost.
• Transport from Lonavala to Lonavala
• 1 Breakfast
• 1 Lunch
• 1 Evening Tea
08:00 am - Meet at station and head towards Khataldhar.
08:30 am - Reach the base, breakfast & tea and trek to the start point of waterfall.
09:30 am - Introduction to the event and safety gears to be used.
10:00 am - Activity starts and ends by 4.00 pm.
04:00 pm - Trek to the summit of the plateau
06:00 pm - Reach top
06:30 pm - Start return journey to Lonavala and thereby onward journey to Mumbai and pune
THINGS TO CARRY:
• 2ltr Water Bottle (Mandatory)
• Rainproof Cap, Good trekking shoes, a pair of extra clothes and Extra Socks (a must)
• Camera/ Binoculars (Optional)
• No wearing of Gold or any other expensive Ornaments (if Lost owns a sole Responsibility)
• Some ready to eat food items like Plum cakes, Biscuits (Your choice)
• Get Glucon-D Or Electrol (Optional)
• Odomos (must)
• Personal basic medical kit (carry your routine medicines if any to avoid complications)
• Scarf for Ladies / Girls while Rappelling to hold their hairs so they don't entangled while rappelling (Mandatory)
For inquiries & bookings, contact the below Trek Leaders
Mumbai Participants: Sharath Raj- 8898909062
Pune Participants : Shashikant - 8446547614
email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation before 10 days: 50% will be refunded
- There is no refund if the cancellation is after 10days
EightyDegree Adventure Sports
"Live on the Edges!!"