Andharban Trek – 31st July, 2016
Andharban is a complete descend trek, where you are already on height and you will descend till end. The name itself describes as a dark dense forest. It is believed that this was the trade route which connects Konkan villages with Western Ghats of Tamhini range.
This is a treat to trekkers as the 13km trail goes through more than 10 fabulous water streams and beautiful waterfalls. It is one of the most beautiful trek and lots of things to explore. It gives you unique experience of jungle walks and some small cliff ways. We will be witnessing the awesome view of the Kundalika Valley, Bhira dam and the mountain ranges of Tamhini Ghat. Evergreen forest covers you with shade in first half of the trek (6-8 kms).The trek further descends down in Konkan to reach Bhira (4 kms).The same valley where is the origin of the Kundalika river famous for its white water river rafting.
TREK Type: Valley/Dense Forest Trek..
Base Village: Pimpri (Tamhini Ghat).
Height: 2,100 feet Approx (Start point).
Trek Distance: 6-7 hours of forest walk
For #Mumbai participants - ₹1200
- Cost includes travelling by private transport from Dadar Railway station to base village and Return journey
- Breakfast & Tea, 1 Pack Lunch, Evening Tea and Expertise cost.
For #Pune participants - ₹ 950
- Cost includes travelling by private transport from Railway station to base village & return, Breakfast & Tea, 1 Pack Lunch, Evening Tea and Expertise cost.
- Anything not mentioned above is excluded
Itinerary: 31st July, Sunday
07:00 hrs - Breakfast on the way
08.00 hrs - Start the trail through beautiful water streams
11:00 hrs - Visit waterfall
13:30 hrs - Visit temple & have packed lunch
16:00 hrs - Reach Bhira dam & have tea.
16:30 hrs - Leave for Pune and Mumbai
For booking and further details of the trek kindly contact:
- Mumbai Participants may call #Sharath – 8898909062
OR #Ashish - 9773595039
- Pune Participants may call #Shashikant – 8446547614
online booking @
Eightydegree Adventure Sports
‘Live on the edges’