One day Trek to MOUNT KALSUBAI – The Highest Peak of Maharashtra
MOUNT KALSUBAI is recognised as the Highest Peak of Maharashtra with its towering height of 5400ft. (1646 m) which earns the much glorified title of the 'Everest of Maharashtra'.
The area is part of Sahyadri hill ranges. Kalasubai is the highest peak of Western Ghats in Maharashtra. It is also a paradise for nature lovers. It is a dream of every sincere mountaineer to climb it at least once.
· Trek Date – 15th August 2016, Sunday
· Difficulty : Medium
· Endurance Level: Medium
· Batch Limit: 30 Participants
· Walking Time (approx):3.5 hours to reach the Top and 3 Hours to get down.
· Cost - Rs.1100/-
· Base - Bari Village
- Boarding second last train to Kasara on 14th august 2016, Sunday night
- Travel by Jeep from Kasara station to Base village
03:30 am: Reach Base village
05:00 am: wake up call
05:20 am- breakfast.
06:00 am- Brief introduction, safety instructions
06:30 pm- trek starts
11:00 am- Reach the Summit. Enjoy the feet touching clouds and amazing rain fall. Followed by Flag Hoist
12:30 pm: Lunch.
01:15 pm: Start the Descend
04:30 pm: Reach Base
05:30 pm: Start return journey towards Mumbai.
· Morning Breakfast
· Evening Tea & Snacks
· Travelling cost from Kasara Station to Base village and return journey
· Expertise cost.
· This does not include anything which is not mentioned above.
· Cancellation before a week- 50% Amount would be Refundable after that No refund will be initiated.
· Contact Persons:
Ashish - 9773595039
Sharath - 8898909062
EightyDegree Adventure Sports