Dodhani To Matheran
Height : 2,625 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Grade : Easy
Base Village : Dodhani
Region : Panvel
App Cost : 400/- Rs
Matheran is one of the popular hill stations. Located at a height of 800 m (2,625 ft) above sea-level, It is the perfect way for to escape the scorching summer heat in India.
Matheran can be accessed through various entry points. We enter Matheran through the sunset point and then traverse across Matheran to reach Dastoori from where we can take cab to Neral station.
Itinerary For Dodhani To Matheran Trek :
Meeting Point : at Panvel St Stand on 0700Hrs on 8th Dec 2013
0700 Hrs Report at Panvel ST Stand.
0700 -0800 Hrs Breakfast at Panvel.
0800 -0900 Hrs Travel Panvel To Dodhani village
0900 Hrs Reach Dodhan& strat trek
1130 -1600Hrs Reach Matheran top, Lunch. & visit Matheran
1600 Hrs Start descending Matheran
1800 Hrs Reach Neral & Disperse
List of Items To Be Carry
• Properly fitting canvas shoes / Sports shoes
• Ruck sack which can hold following items
• Spare pair of cloths.
• Water Bottle must (2 Liter Minimum)
• Torch with spare set of batteries
• Note book, Pen, Sewing kit, shoes laces, Safety pins
• Personal medical kit (personal medicines prescribed by family Dr.).
• Carry one time meal for the trek. **
• Please do not carry gold ornaments or any other valuables.
• Please do not carry handbags or zolas for the trek.
• Avoid Chapels / Slippers
• Camera, Binocular is allowed at your own risk.
• For safety please follow the expert’s/ Instructors advice on trek.
• Travelling Panvel – Dodhani - Neral
• 1 Breakfast
For Conformation Contact :
Rajesh Mhaddalkar : 9869629288 / 9768341848
Prashant Vanahalli : 9870969694 / 9833072241
Siddhesh : 9768341558