Lakeside Camping ...at Bhandardara
We can feel the Nature here ...
We Can make new friends Here ...
We never sleep early Here ...
We can do Lots of Gupshaps & Ghost Stories Here ...
We can Share our Experience Here ...Yeehhhhhhh
We are here to camp on Lake side ... Lake side Camping ...at Secrete Place ( Barbecue With Camp Fire - Boating - Lots of ghost stories )
Date :- 14-15 November 2015
Camping Cost :- ₹ 1600/- Per Person
1500rs for old SkT members
( Advance Amount Rs.500 to reserve your Tent)
* Last Day of Booking 13th, November * ------------------------
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Name:Prakash Soma Bande
Transport from Ex- Station
* B/F - Lunch - Dinner with Barbecue
* Lakeside Stay in Tents
* Expertise Charges -------------------------
Camping Sheduled Day 1
* We leave for Kasara Local Depart at 8.36 AM from CSTM.
You can board train nearest station. Mumbai_
CST 8:36 AM
Byculla 8:43 AM
Dadar 8:49 AM
Kurla 8:56 AM
Ghatkopar 9:00 AM
Mulund 9:12 AM
Thane 9:16 AM
Dombivili 9:28 AM
Kalyan 9:35 AM
* We will meet at Kasara Ticket Window & Proceed to our Campsite .
* On arrival Lunch at Campsite. Enjoy the Sunset in the Evening.
* Its Time for Camp fire , Antakshari , Barbecue & many ghost stories . Night dont have any limits.
* Wake up & Get fresh with Morning in Nature.
* Free time for freshn up
* Enjoy the Boating in lake & try to be a fisherman at Fishing Session
* Pack your Luggage & proceed to Kasara. on the way Lunch.
* Its to say Good by & Promises to Meet again.
Call US for More Info
Things to Be carried:
• Identity proof (Compulsory)
• A bottle of water (atleast 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. (Avoid Carrying one side bags, Jholas, Sling Bags etc.)
• Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
• Sweater , Shawl
• Torch with Extra Batteries
• Sleeping Bag or Bedding ( Normal Home Bedding)
• Cap, Camera Personal Care stuff, Medicine those if u require usually
• A good trekking shoes, Sandal , Kitto etc.
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments. ------------------------- Some Rules to be Remembered & of course, to be followed: Few rules that we would like people follow on events –
• Possession and/or consumption of Alcohol will strictly not be permitted on the trek & would lead to expulsion from the trek.
• Smoking & Alcohol is strictly not permitted.
• The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
• In the event of any Mishap/Eventuality," Sahyadriking King" its Leaders will not be held responsible.
• Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
• Please avoid to wear any jewelry or gold chains/rings.
• Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, “Wherever you go, leave only your footprints and take back only memories”