DarkGreen Adventures (DGA) invites you to celebrate Dusshera at the most scenic location of Maharashtra. Harishchandragarh is one of the most understated places to visit in India. The major attraction here is KokanKada cliff which is not just vertical, it is an overhang like a cobra's hood. It’s beyond description and one must see it to experience the nature's architecture. 4 months of rain has left an attractive green cover in the landscapes of nearby mountains.
10th October, Monday
20:50 - Catch Kasara Fast local train leaving CST at 20:52. You can catch the train from stops on the way.
23:05 - Reach Kasara and start travelling to base village Pachnai via private jeep. Kasara is the final meeting point.
11th October, Tuesday (Dusshera)
02:30 - Reach Pachnai and sleep for few hours
05:30 - Start trekking towards Harishchandragarh
08:30 - Reach HCG and have breakfast. Explore and move towards kokankada
10:00 - Explore Kokankada
12:00 - Start descending to Paachnai
14:00 - Have lunch at Paachnai
15:00 - Depart for Kasara
18:00 - Reach Kasara and take train back to Mumbai
20:30 - Reach Dadar
- Jeep from Kasara to paachnai and back
- Breakfast, lunch and tea
- Expertise charge and First Aid
- Train tickets to Kasara
- Dinner on Saturday night
- Anything not mentioned above
Krishna - 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
--- Send your advance money to following account ---
Name - Krishna Kuya
Bank – IDBI, New Panvel
Account no: 1171 0400 008 0556
Account type: Savings
IFSC code – IBKL0000023
Before you call, please note
1. Read the event itinerary at least once
2. Expected batch size is 20. We don’t provide current booking info till the bookings are closed
3. All our trips are gender friendly and we had 30-50 percent female participants in all of our earlier trip.
Things to carry:
- Medical and consent form -https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDsRRLH0uscR1J1VWJ1aHhPV3c/
- 2 litre water
- A torch
- Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
- Your own sleeping bag or blanket
- A double strap bag. Sling bag not allowed in trek
- We appreciate people carrying juice packets and fruits like pears, pomegranate, dates etc.