DarkGreen Adventures (DGA) invites you for a mind-soothing trek to Bhimashankar via Ganesh ghat route. There are two main trek routes to Bhimashankar – Ganesh ghat and sidhi ghat. Ganesh ghat passes through tranquil forests of Bhimashankar.
At night we will stay at a village hut located amidst forests of Bhimashankar.
Grade: Medium. You need to walk 20kms
Kindly note that non-veg food is not allowed for this trek.
22nd October, Saturday
20:00 - Board 20:03 Karjat slow local starting from Thane (Platform no.3). Alternatively you can catch karjat fast from CST - 19:01 (Dadar - 19:14)
21:30 - Reach Karjat. This is the final meeting point. Start travelling to Khandas in a jeep
23:00 - Reach Khandas. Have a short introduction, light dinner and start trekking to Padarwadi
23rd October, Sunday
02:00 - Reach Padarwadi and sleep for few hours
06:00 - Start trekking towards Bhimashankar
08:30 - Reach Bhimashankar. Have breakfast, visit the temple and explore around.
11:00 - Start descending to Padarwadi
13:00 - Reach Padarwadi, freshen up and have lunch
14:30 - Start descending to Khandas
16:00 - Reach Khandas and take jeep to Karjat
17:00 - Reach Karjat and take next local to Mumbai
- Travel from Karjat to base village and back to Karjat
- Light dinner on Saturday night
- Night Accommodation in a village hut
- Breakfast, Tea
- Guidance and expertise charges.
- Any other personal expense
Krishna - 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
--- Send your advance money to following account ---
Name - Krishna Kuya
Bank – IDBI, New Panvel
Account no: 1171 0400 008 0556
Account type: Savings
IFSC code – IBKL0000023
Things to carry:
- Medical and consent form - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDsRRLH0uscR1J1VWJ1aHhPV3c/
- 3 litre water
- Sleeping material like sleeping bag or roll mat and blankets
- Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
- We appreciate participants who bring fruits, juices or dry fruits
- A haversack to put everything. Sling bag not allowed in trek