Greetings of the day from Krishna River Camp !!!
River Bank Camping @ Krishna River Camp enroute Panchgani event for the Christmas Eve.
At Rs.2500/per adult and Rs.1300/per child (3-8yrs) inclusive of all taxes, meals, barbecue, Rural Backdrop; Open Country Side with Hills. Authentic Rural Indian Meal / Snack; overnight Camping-adventure activities. In case you join post lunch at 4pm than the same package cost would be Rs.2300/person and Rs.1200/Child (3-8yrs). A group discount of 5% person is applicable for a group of 10 adult members and above. The tents would be allocated as per group size and not as per number of families within the group.
The interactive live performance of semi acoustic guitar by Mr.Kiran Roy and his team during your barbecue session and campfire.
Contact : Milan Wadkar @ 9819833345 for booking or email us at email@example.com.
· 12pm : check in : Allocation of tents.
· 1-2pm : Lunch – Veg Buffet for all campers.
· 2.-4.3pm : swim in the river with life jackets and bamboo Raft ride.
· 4.30-5.30pm : Self Drive to the local boating club for group boating (included in package).
· 6pm Evening Tea with Snacks : (2 Desi Vada pav each pax)
· 6.30pm-6.30 Try your hands on archery , Air rifle , Darts
· 7.30-8.30pm - DIY barbecue, we provide 200 gms marinated chicken for NV and paneer potatoes for veg.
· 9-10.30pm - Dinner ( Veg or Non Veg Buffet)
· 11pm- Campfire for all guest together after dinner only. Spend time knowing each other and sharing your camping and adventure experiences if you have any. The second round of guitarists who will encourage solo performances with chorus by the rest of the campers.
· 12- Welcome the New Year with Aerial fireworks and wishing your family and friends.
· 8.30-9 Break Fast - Tea and Upma/ Pohe Tea.
· 9.30am Bullock Cart ride (maximum 6 people)
· 10-11am – Check out and reach the strawberry farms to pluck the fruit right from the farm. (each camper would get 1 strawberry 500gms box as a memento from our end. Children’s below 8yrs are not permitted strawberry plucking, parents can do the same on their behalf.
Post check out options:
· Take a Self driven local wai tour - Picturesque Balkavdi Dam, Dhom Dam, Dholya Ganpati Temple, Menavli Ghat, Nana Phadnavis Wada and Narsinha Temple; OR
· Self driven Panchgani & Mahableshwar Tour.
· Wai is approximately 250kms from Mumbai or ~4.5hrs and 90kms from Pune or ~2hrs
Buffet menu is fixed for campers as follows:
· Lunch will be veg buffet for all, Mix vegetable gravy, ground nut sabji, plain dal, bhakri , chapati and rice and a sweet.
· Barbecue will be Do It Yourself : chicken marinated for nv and paneer potaoes for veg.
· Dinner will be suke chicken suke rassaa bhakri chapati rice for nov veg and mutter Paneer masala, Potato sabji and Dal Tadka for veg and a sweet.
Facilities included in customized package:
· Group Tent (with Sleeping Gadi/air bed; Pillows and 1 Kashmiri Kambal)
· Shared Washrooms Rooms and Toilets tents are available at the campsite with running water.
· Common Space for recreation.
· All meals are village cooked (enjoy local flavors).
· Water would be mineral for drinking and borewell for cooking
· Shared amenities like: Chairs; Tables and Gazebos
Recommended Checklist for Camping:
· Mosquito Repellent (odomos)
· Trackpants or Leggings; Shorts / Three Fourths; T¬Shirts; Cap or Hat
· Change Clothes and Swimming Trunks
· Winter wear strictly ( Carry additional winter clothes as mercury dips between 18-10 degree)
· Towel and Soap, personal toiletries
· Cap/Hat; hand mirror
· Personal Medical Kit (General Medical Kit will be available at campsite)
· Personal Water bottles (we will be providing drinking mineral water at campsite as part of package;
· You are to refill your bottles from the dispenser)
Camping Ground Rules:
· We follow strict eco¬tourism policy (no littering, we take back everything that we carry to campsite). We provide litter bins across the campsite.
· Kindly take care of your personal belongings; We will not be responsible for them.
· Please leave your shoes outside the tents.
· Eating of food not allowed inside the tents.
· Use of sharp objects or cooking inside the tent not allowed.
· No Smoking inside tents, on meal tables or within campsite. Smoking strictly outside the campsite.
· Drugs not allowed in our camping area.
Important Note: Plz respect the privacy of fellow campers/groups. Any person or group found flouting the same or creating nuisance would be asked to leave the campsite without any refunds.