Join us for an extravagant camping fun where we will not just camp besides the lake and a campfire, but also prepare delectable barbecue along with acoustic music and delicious food; And in the morning, we will go on a boat ride and visit a beautiful island perched in the middle of the giant lake for a self-defense workshop!
Our Martial Arts expert will host an elementary self-defense session, teaching us the basics of this essential skill. It’s true that martial arts, or in this case self-defense, cannot be learnt in a day. But with a few basic techniques, you will grow confident and also better prepared to combat an unpleasant situation.
Bhandardara is a treasure of natural beauty with a touch of the old-world charm. The sun here glitters elegantly with its silver reflections cutting through the water till the shore; and the daily commute from one point of the lake to another even today is done by the old-school boats.
Learn self-defense, or simply sit and gaze at this magnificent lake, whatever we will do, we will make sure to have crazy experiences and countless memories!
Charges – Rs. 1,500
Includes – Evening snacks/BBQ, Dinner, Breakfast, Boat Ride to the island, Self Defense Workshop, Shared accommodation in tents, sleeping blanket and mattress inside.
Excludes –Trek and transport to the campsite and back.
Note –The price mentioned does not include transport to & from the campsite. We encourage people to bring their own vehicle (Be it Car, Bike, Bus, etc.) for a fun Road Trip. But for those who do not have access to a vehicle, please inform us accordingly; we will try & accommodate the person in another vehicle where there is space. The cost of fuel can be shared.
Dates: 8th – 9th April, 2017
Time: 3:00 PM
Meeting point: Maruti Dhabha, (opposite Orange city), Mumbai – Nasik road, Kasara
GPS Location - https://goo.gl/maps/YoyutfPLUGK2
03:00 PM – Meet at Maruti Dhabha and leave for the campsite together
05:00 PM – Get into the boats to reach the island
06:00 PM – Arrive at the campsite and explore the place, Start pitching your tents
07:00 PM – Participate in a live BBQ session and enjoy the grilled vegetables
09:00 PM – Have your delicious dinner
10:00 PM – Campfire, games and music
12:00 PM – Retire for the night
07:00 AM – Get fresh and have tea
08:00 AM – Learn about the basics of Self Defense from our Martial Arts expert
09:30 AM – Take a dip into the water!
10:30 AM – Have Breakfast and leave to our respective destination.
Things to wear:
· Casual clothes for the night.
· Sandals/Floaters to walk around the campsite.
For Self Defence training -
· Full/ Half sleeve T-shirt with stretchable Gym Pants/ Yoga/ Track pants/ Shorts. Please DO NOT WEAR Denims or formals.
· Comfortable pair of sport shoes with a good grip.
Things to be carried by you:
· Water (2 Litres) Compulsory
· Torch (compulsory)
· Personal First Aid Kit
· Jacket/ Sweater for night
· Cap, goggles, sunscreen etc.
· Electral powder / Glucon D / Tang
· A backpack to carry everything (No handbags or jholas)
· Personal Sanitary Kit
· Extra Pair of Clothes and socks
· A light pair of slippers in the bag.
How to reach?
For those coming by their own vehicle –We will meet at one particular point just outside Mumbai and then drive together till the campsite. we will disclose the meeting point soon.
For those who do not have a vehicle –
For those who do not have a vehicle, we can arrange a car pooling system with other participants who have vehicle or arrange for a jeep from Kasara Station to the campsite which can accommodate 10 – 15 participants. It can be booked at Rs. 4,000 (2-way).
Terms and Conditions of Service (TACS)
- You (“The user”) understand that there are inherent risks of the services which may or may not be directly provided by Carvan Trips (“Us”/ “The Company”) in which the user may engage.
- The user confirms that they are physically and mentally capable of availing the service.
- The users’ participation is voluntary and the user shall under no circumstance hold Carvan Trips responsible for any injury, accidents, illness and damage to or loss of personal property as the result of any incident or accident that may occur during the period of service.
- The conduct and behavior of the user should not cause distress or harm to anyone including other user members, Carvan Trips’ staff, service providers etc; in which case we/ service providers reserve the right to ask you to immediately leave, or in certain circumstances, hand you over to the appropriate authorities, in which case the financial liability would be of the user.
- If for any reason the user wishes to abruptly end the trip before its scheduled completion, or is unable to participate due to being unfit, we will not be responsible to provide any refund and the financial liability for making any alternate arrangements would be of the user.
- The user is responsible to follow the instructions of the leader/ service provider and the user has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case for medical exigency or any emergency condition.
- Cuts, bruises and minor injuries are normal for an adventure activity. First aid kit is provided and the coordinators are trained to respond in such situations. Carvan trips take all the reasonable steps to provide basic safety required for the particular activity.
- During the trip, the trip leader’s decision will be final decision, whatsoever.
- Carvan trips hold the rights to change the itinerary or even cancel the activity in case of any unexpected change in weather or other unpredicted situations occur that are beyond our control. Carvan trips will not be liable for any costs such as travel or accommodation incurred by the participant in such circumstances.
- All activities are described as accurately as possible; however, the exact arrangements may differ slightly on any given day. Photographs are used for representation purpose and should be taken as a guide only.
- It is mandatory to disclose any personal medical conditions so that prior arrangements can be made. Carvan trips do not hold any responsibility for the outcome of any undisclosed medical condition during the trip.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited during the nature treks.
- Carvan Trips is not responsible for any unforeseen damage brought to participant's personal belongings or personal vehicle during the trip.
- If participants are found violating the rules, Carvan trips reserve all the rights to remove the participant from the group. In such situation, no refund shall be provided.