Destination – OFF ROAD RIDE TO RAJMACHI
Route- Mumbai – Lonavala - Rajmachi - Mumbai via NH4
Total Distance – 130Kms Approx
Meeting Point – Panvel Datta Snacks @ 0700 hrs on the 25th JULY 2015
Ride to one of the toughest motor able terrain in and around Mumbai during the monsoon season.
RIDING THROUGH STREAMS RIDING THROUGH SLUSH
Around 100km form Mumbai, Rajmachi (Udhewadi) is a small village in the rugged mountains of Sahyadri in India. There are two forts which were built by Emperor Shivaji during 17th century. It is a famous spot for trekking. It is a very famous fort located near two famous hills of Maharashtra.
Day 1 - 24th July 2015
Destination – Panvel To Rajmachi
Total Distance – 65Kms
0700 hrs- Gathering at Panvel Datta Snacks.
0730 hrs- Briefing and safety tips.
0800 hrs- Start the ride.
1200 hrs- Final stop for tea before THE FUN BEGINS.
1430 hrs- Reach Rajmachi Fort.
1500 hrs- Freshen up, set up you tents if needed and meet for lunch. AND then rest.
1800 hrs- Back for TEA time.
2100 hrs- Dinner at the same venue.
0000 hrs- Lights off.
Day 2 - 26th July 2015
Destination – Rajmachi To Panvel
Total Distance – 65Kms
0800 hrs- Wake up call.
0900 hrs- Breakfast
1030 hrs- Back on your way to Mumbai.
1230 hrs- Lunch on the Way Back.
1400 hrs- Reach JNPT Panvel to close the ride. And disperce respectively.
Important Things That Need To Be Carried
All valid Bike documents
One ID Proof
Full Face Helmet, Riding Jacket, Shoes, Gloves.
Clothes for 2 Days*.
Personal medication, First Aid Kit etc.
Tents for the Late entries
FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO CONFIRM YOUR SEAT CONTACT US ON THE GIVEN NOS
Dheeraj Landge - +91 9702456421 / +91 9833020821
P.S.- Registrations on website is Complusory.
Once with the group no individual will be allowed to leave the trip early unless a valid reason which will be reviewed by the group lead.
1. Its mandatory for all participants to ride with complete riding gears, like knee guard, elbow guard, a thick riding jacket, ISI or DOT certified helmet, riding gloves(must cover fingers), shoes.
Helmet and jacket is Complusory for Pillion as well.
2. Riders who have registered and who do not carry their gears will not be allowed to ride and their registration amount will not be refunded.
3. Every rider is requested to stay with the group while riding and maintain an average speed of 60 – 80 Kmph, reaching the destination early is not going to fetch you any award or recognition.
4. Last but not the least, Riders are requested to keep in mind & thoroughly understand that this event is purely an adventurous ride and not any kind of race.
5. In case of loss of materials and personal things, management is not responsible for the same, hence riders are requested to take care of their belongings.
6. In case of accident as we take care our safety but still if rider meet with an accident ,loss of life of the rider and third party damage by the rider ,loss of bike then Group Brotherhood of Tourers(B.O.T) or Management Team or Club Member will be not responsible for any claims or complaint’s.