Bhramanti365 invites you to New Year special camping near Lonavala on 31st December 2015 – 01st January 2016.
Place: Salter Lake - Amby Valley, Lonavala
Meeting Point at Lonavala @ 03:00 PM near Lonavala ST Depot.
Meeting on 31st December 2015 at Lonavala.
Day 1: Thursday on 31st December 2015.
Meet at Lonavala @ 03:00 PM near Lonavala ST Depot.
Get in the Jeeps and head towards the Campsite, Salther Lake near Amby Valley (50 kms approx )
Campsite cleaning and tent pitching program.
Barbecue and campfire.
Dinner and retire for the day.
Day 2: Friday on 01st January 2016.
Wake up late morning.
Breakfast and Tea served.
Cleaning up the camp site
Pack up and get into the jeeps and head towards Lonavala
Reach Lonavala and from there to Mumbai / Pune.
Cost of the event is Rs. 1600/- per head.
The above cost includes -
• Accommodation in tents on multiple sharing bases.
• Transportation from Lonavala to Lonavala.
• Evening refreshments, Dinner and Barbecue on Thursday.
• Breakfast and tea on Friday.
• Guidance and expertise charges.
The above mentioned cost does not include
• Lunch on both the days & any other expenses other than inclusions.
Interested participants are requested to call in advance and in order to confirm their seat / booking for the event…
For registration kindly transfer Rs 1000 /- per head in the following A/c:- (NEFT or RTGS)
In the Name of: Mr AMEY ARUN BHAGAT.
Bank :- SBI BANK
Branch : NEW PANVEL (EAST)
Account No : 20134246954
IFS Code: SBIN0011758
Once done with the Transaction please msg / whatsaap ( 9987121415 ) or send an email on email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill up one time registration online Form ( both links are mobile friendly ) ”http://goo.gl/forms/GzvHYUz9DB ” or ” http://www.bhramanti365.in/register ” else you need to fill up the registration form before starting the event.
Things to Bring:
• Snugly fitting footwear.
• Ruck sack / Shoulder bag which can hold following items
• Water Bottle (2 Litre Minimum) compulsory **
• Torch with spare set of batteries (Compulsory)
• Cap, Plate, spoon, mug / glass,
• Spare Cotton Track pant & T- shirts 1no each.
• Personal bedding, Sleeping Bag / 2 Bed sheet / Carry mat.
• Personal medical kit (personal medicines if any, prescribed by family Dr.).
• Carry some, Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
• Please do not carry gold ornaments or any other valuables.
• Please do not carry handbags or zolas for the trek.
• Avoid Chapels / Slippers for trek
• Camera, Binocular is allowed at your own risk
• For safety please follow the expert’s/ Instructors advice on trek.
• Smoking and Drinking not allowed.
People who fails to listen the instructors or Crew instruction will be discarded on the spot ( we shall not be liable for any other consequences caused after that)
For confirmation do contact on: ( sms if not reachable )
Contact us on: - Amey Bhagat: - 9987121415 / 9029209992.
Share Bhramanti365 with your friends!