Dear Trekkers, Hikers, Adventure Lovers,
We @ Bhramanti365 has arranged Trek to Arthurseat – Pratapgad Fort via Chandragad - Dhavlya Ghat on 26th & 27th December 2015.
Brief Information about the Trek:-
Location :- Raigad – Dhavlyaghat – Mahabaleshwar
Grade :- Medium with Thrill
Endurance :- Difficult
Days :- 2 days
Age :- 15 and above
Pratapgad :- Pratapgad literally 'Valour Fort' is a large fort located in Satara district, in the Western Indian state of Maharashtra. Significant as the site of the Battle of Pratapgad, the fort is now a popular tourist destination.
Chandragad :- The fort was constructed by Chandrarao More of Javli and it was named after him as ‘Chandragad’. It was taken over by ShivajiMaharaj in the 17th century. The fort was used mainly to keep close watch on the ‘Dhawalya Ghat’ route. 7-8 kms from Dhawale village is Umarathwhich is birth place of ShriTanajiMalusare also known as Simha (“lion”), a great worrier in the army of ShivajiMaharaj.
Arthurseat Point Mahabaleshwar :- Arthur's seat is a point at an elevation of 1340 mts. The point was named after British officer Sir Arthur Malet (1806–1888) who sat here and gazed at the Savitri River, where he lost his wife and children in a tragic ferry mishap.
Schdule for the Event :- Meet at Pritam Hotel (Dadar) on 25th December 2015 at 11:00 PM
• Pick Up points :- Sion , Vashi , Panvel
• Moving in private bus to the Base Village dhavale .
• Reaching Dhavle Village
• Sleeping time for few hours
• Wake Up freshen Up and Breakfast and Tea Time
• Get ready for the Introduction and start of the Trek
• Reach Chandragad in next 3 – 3.5 hrs of Trek
• Explore Chandragad , Photography etc
• Lunch at Chandragad.
• Start our journey to Bahirichi Ghumti
• Reach Bahirichi Ghumti in another 5 hrs of Trek
• Settle and Rest near Ghumti.
• Night stay near Bahirichi Ghumti.
• Dinner Time (Packed Dinner carried from the Village )
• Sleeping time
• Next day Early morning wakeup call
• Freshen Up and Get ready for the next destination - Arthurseat Point
• Trek till arthurseat point and further to Pratapgad
• Explore Pratapgad , Lunch near the base of Pratapgad
• Start our Journey back to Mumbai by 2:30 PM
• Reach Mumbai at 22:00 Hrs (which shall be tentative)
Cost for the Event is 2300 /- Per head
Which is inclusive of: - Transport by Private vehicle from Dadar to Dadar, Meals on the Trek, Guidance and Expertise
Exclusions: - Dinner on Sunday, Medical emergency if any, Mineral water, Cold Drinks and other expenses occurred than inclusions.
One has to Transfer (NEFT) 1500/- into the Bank account to confirm his / her Registration. (Non-Refundable) – (Payment via NEFT and RTGS)
For registration kindly transfer Rs 1500/- per head in the following A/c:-
In the Name of: Mr AMEY ARUN BHAGAT.
Bank :- SBI BANK
Branch : NEW PANVEL (EAST)
Account No : 20134246954
IFS Code: SBIN0011758
Once done with the Transaction please msg or send an email on email@example.com
Contact :- Amey Bhagat :- 9987121415
Itinerary & Mandatory Things to Carry :-
Water Bottle ( 2 Liters )
Good Trekking shoes (Action Trekking Preferably)
Cap, Socks (Extra) Extra Pair of Clothes
Bedding for the Night ( Sleeping bag, mattress , shawl chadar etc)
Carry at least 2 Lemons, Chocolate Bars, Glucon D, Odomos.
Personal basic medical kit ( carry your routine medicines if any to avoid complications).
Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
No wearing of Gold or any other expensive Ornaments ( if Lost owns a sole Responsibility )
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits,
A haversack to put all these things.
Safety measure are to be followed on strict basis anybody not following will be discarded on the spot.
For confirmation and Registrations please contact on the below mentioned numbers .
Amey Bhagat :- 9987121415 / 9029209992.
(Drop a message if calls not answered)