BAAN Hikers have arranged trek to Tringalwadi Fort on 22th June 2014.
Catch Kasara Slow Train
(CST 5.00 am, Dadar 5.18am, Thane 5.564am, Kalyan 6.27am, Kasara 7.42am)
08.00am:Breakfast at kasara
09.15m: Will move to tringalwadi base village
10.15am: Reach Tringalwadi Base
10.30am: Start Trek
12.30pm: reach Atop
1.45pm: explore fort and lunch
2.00pm: Will start descend to village.
04.00pm: Will Reach to Base village and move towards kasara.
06.00pm: Will be at kasara
08.00pm: reach Dadar
THINGS TO CARRY:-
· Identity Proof
· Water 2 liters (must)
· Good shoes (Compulsory)
· Camera (Optional )
· A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. (No sling bags/ jholas please)
· Avoid wearing gold ornaments.
Trek contribution Rs 400/- Per head which includes
Transport from Kasara to Kasara
· Lunch is Not included in costing. so please carry your packed lunch.
· Limited entries, entries on first come first serve basis.
· Registrations through phone calls only.
· Please take return ticket of kasara.
· smoking and drinking are strictly prohibited during Trek.
For More Details & Registration Contact on These Numbers:-
Divakar Satam : 9821325547 (Mumbai)
Lalit Rane : 9967408351 (Thane)
Niranjan Rane : 9920467972(Mumbai)
Laxman Holkar : 9821709902 (kalyan)