The valley is home to many celebrated flowers like the Brahmakamal, the Blue Poppy and the Cobra Lily. It is a much sought after haunt for flower-lovers, botanists and of course trekkers, for whom a sufficient excuse to embark on a mission to reach a place, is that it exists!
Day 01 :- Haridwar/Rishikesh to Joshimath ( 30th July 2017 – Sunday) Pick up at Haridwar and drive upto Joshimath – (1890 ) Have a relaxed evening in Joshimath and acclimatize. Dinner and overnight stay in Joshimath. Joshimath is a small town in the Uttarakhand Garhwal hills on the banks of Alaknanda River. This place is very famous for Sankracharya temple and is also the hub for many mountaineering and trekking expedition in Garhwal Himalayas.
Day 02:- Joshimath to Govindghat (drive) to Ghangharia (trek) ( 31st July 2017 – Monday)
Day 03 :- Day visit to Valley of Flowers (01st August 2017 – Tuesday)
Breakfast, start our trek to Valley of Flowers. The first part of the trek is through thick forest along the Pushpavati river. Later we trek in the open meadows. Arrive and explore the area. Witness several varieties of rare flowers including Blue Poppy, Potentilla, Geranium and and hundreds of others. Packed lunch, flasks full of hot beverages as well as assorted refreshments will be arranged. Return to Ghangharia in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04:- Day visit to Hemkund Sahib (02nd August 2017 – Wednesday)
Day 05 :- Ghangharia – Govindghat – Joshimath (Drive) ( 03rd August 2017 – Thursday )
Post breakfast, we start our trek back from Ghagharia to Govindghat and then drive to Joshimath. Hot lunch on the trek route. Dinner and overnight stay in Joshimath.
Day 06:– Joshimath to Haridwar/Rishikesh ( 04th August 2017 – Friday ) Post early breakfast, start your journey back to Rishikesh with fond memories.
Note: Option to customize dates is available for a group of minimum 5 pax (persons)
Places Covered :- Ghangria , Valley of Flowers and Hemkund Saheb
Cost for the Event - 15500 /- Per head for Indian Citizens Only
- All land transfers in shared private vehicle (For ex-Haridwar trip)
- 5 night deluxe accommodation on twin sharing basis as per itinerary (2N Joshimath, 3N Ghangharia)
- Veg and egg meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks and Dinner) for the trip duration as per itinerary (from
- Dinner on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 6)
- Entry fee for Valley of Flowers as applicable to Indian nationals
- Fully escorted trek with fluent English speaking license holder local trekking guide (01 guide for upto 8 pax)
- Charges for mules for trekking client’s soft luggage (1 piece of soft luggage, max 10 kg, per client)
- At extra cost, we can arrange for private vehicle exclusively for your round trip travel from Haridwar/Dehradun/ Rishikesh to Joshimath and back
- Travel Insurance or any other kind of insurance (Trekkers are advised to obtain applicable insurance on their own)
- Costs and expenses for medical treatment in case of evacuation or in case of any medical condition or emergency or otherwise for any reason
- Any accommodation, travel or transport (or any change/upgrade thereof) outside of the above itinerary for any reason
- Hire charges for mules/porters/equipment if hired by trekkers for personal ride or extra personal luggage
Charges for hot water at Ghanghria (Rs 50 per bucket). Hot water gysers are available in Joshimath
- Entry tickets to Valley of Flowers for foreign nationals
- Charges to carry camera/video equipment inside Valley of Flowers
- Request for single occupancy will be charged extra (ie. Package price will be Rs. 15500 ex-Joshimath or Rs. 19500 ex-Haridwar, for single occupancy)
- Meals other than B,L,S,D as indicated in the itinerary or charges for mineral water, other beverages or drinks
- Any expense of personal nature or any gifts, sightseeing, tips, offerings, Pooja expenses or donations
- Any drinks, tips for the guide, porters, drivers, etc
- Any other cost or expense which is not specifically included in the price inclusion.
General Terms & Conditions
- Booking Confirmation is subject to receipt of full advance amount.
- All the Rates mentioned are valid for Indian Nationals Only.
- Tariff for Foreign Nationals/NRIS are on request.
- Check In Timing: 1 pm and Check Out Timing: 11 am (for accommodations)
- If arrival time is not mentioned, the reservations will be released at 6 pm.
- The Applicable Tariff, packages are subject to change without prior intimation.
- Taxes extra as per Government notification.
- In case of non-availability of the rooms at our respective hotels for reasons, The Hotel would be arranging alternative/ similar accommodation.
- All jurisdictions are subject to Dehradun District only.
- Confirmation is subject to force majeure clause
General Cancellation Policy
- Within 15 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund
- 15 Days to 30 Days prior to Arrival: 50% of the total package cost.
- 30 Days & More: 10% of package cost (and taxes are not refunded in any case)
Contact Details :- 9987121415 / 9029209992
Email Address :- email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Details:- One has to Transfer (NEFT) 10000/- (In Advance) into the Bank account to confirm his / her Registration. – (Payment via NEFT/RTGS only)
In the Name of: Mr AMEY ARUN BHAGAT.
Bank :- SBI BANK
Branch : NEW PANVEL (EAST)
Account No : 20134246954
IFS Code: SBIN0011758
Remaining Trek fees needs to be settled before 10 days of start of the Trek
Once done with the Transaction please msg or send an email on email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org & Fill Up The One Time Registration Form. From the Link “http://goo.gl/forms/GzvHYUz9DB ”
If a trip must be delayed or the itinerary changed due to bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, government intervention, airline schedules, sickness, or other contingency for which Bhramanti365 or its agents cannot make provision, the cost of delays and/or other changes are the responsibility of the participant.
Bhramanti365 reserves the right to decline, or accept, any individual as a trip member for any reason whatsoever.