Mahuli Fort Trek is a trek worth doing and its trek path is a real trek path. Mahuli is the highest point in Thane Area. Mahuli is near Asangaon station as well as Vasind Station. Two trek routes from both where as Vasind being the toughest one. Mahuli’s unique multiple pinnacles are beautiful to stare at. The prominent pinnacle at center is often called Vajeer.
Location: Asangaon, Thane District.
Catch the below mentioned Local according to the given timings ( Please ensure you catch the same local incase you fail to catch the same local – you miss the trek , no arguments entertained )
Second Compartment facing Asangaon
08:09 AM: – Asangaon
Meet at Asangaon Railway Station
1. During the trek, Do not litter!
Imagine someone visiting your beautiful home and leaving it littered with garbage! Would you like that? So when on a trek, make it a point to take away memories, photographs and leave behind only you footprints and nothing else, not even a small piece of paper, plastic or anything else.
2. Wear full sleeved clothes we don’t want any unnecessary interruptions like insect or snake bites.
3. Bring along 2-3 Lts of water. While trekking, Water is currency! Trust me.
4. See to it that u aren’t carrying any intoxicating products like alcohol or cigarettes. On a trek you have to be in your complete senses, so see to it that u adhere to this instruction and cause minimal trouble to yourself and us.
5. Wear good sports or trekking shoes which will hold your feet firmly. Also carry extra laces or pajama cords, to tie up your shoes just in case the sole comes free from below.
What to bring along:-
1. Good spacious backpack with strong straps. In it put
2. 2-3 Lts water.
3. Dry snacks like farsan, chips, fruit cake, choclates etc., Lunch for the Day – Compulsary
5. Electral, enerzol, or glucose powder and a couple of crocine tablets.
Fill up one time registration online Form ” http://goo.gl/forms/GzvHYUz9DB” you need to fill up the registration form before starting the event.
One has to Transfer (NEFT) 500/- into the Bank account to confirm his / her Registration. (Non-Refundable) – (Payment via NEFT / Cheque / IMPS or RTGS)
Note: Do not deposit the money it will charged 100 Rs. Extra.
In the Name of: Mr AMEY ARUN BHAGAT.
Bank :- SBI BANK
Branch : NEW PANVEL (EAST)
Account No : 20134246954
IFS Code: SBIN0011758
For confirmation and Registrations please contact on the below mentioned numbers .
Amey Bhagat :- 9987121415 / 9029209992.
(Drop a message if calls not answered)
If Number is not Reachable Kindly drop a message in the name of the Event e.g – Amit and Rajmachi Trek
Group Policy : One has to Strictly follow the Group Policy … Not to be Deviated from the Group without the Leader Permissions, In case of any Injury , Accident, Death or Loss of Baggage Bhramanti365 Group and it’s instructors, organizers, shall not be responsible in any manner for the Casualty Occurred and no interference of the parents, guardians of participants will be entertained.
Note: – Adventure Activities are Organized considering the Favourable conditions of Nature and Atmosphere.. Where Safety Comes first.. If in case there is a natural Calamity and if event is Cancelled NO REFUND will be provided in such Circumstances. Leaders Decision will be Final. So no Arguments will be entertained.
For confirmation and Registrations please contact on the below mentioned numbers (Kindly message the transaction ID once done with the Online transfer)
Amey Bhagat: – 9987121415 / 9029209992
Connect with Us on Social Media –
FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bhramanti365
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/Bhramanti365
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/ameybhagat/
Meetup : https://www.meetup.com/Bhramanti365/