Katraj to Sinhagad (K2S) Moonlight Trek
We at B365 has organize famous trek of pune region (K2S) Katraj to Sinhagad Moonlight Trek on 19th and 20th March 2016..
Brief Info about the Trek :-
Katraj to Sinhagad is a very popular trek which starts from the Old Katraj tunnel (Katraj ghats lying to the south of Pune) and ends at Sinhagad.
The route travels through a series of mountains (more than 14) which one has to cross before finally getting to Sinhagad. It is definitely a trek which will test your physical fitness, stamina and endurance. The trek ends at Sinhagad.
Trek Schedule: - Mumbai Participants need to catch the Hyderabad Express (12:45 PM from CST ) on 19th March 2016 at 12:45 PM .
Pune Participants need to Reach at Katraj Old Tunnel by Bus on 19th March 2016 at 5:00 PM
All the participants need to assemble at Old Katraj Tunnel,
Brief Introduction and Trek Instructions
Start the Trek at around 8.00 PM
Sunday, 20th March:
Reach Sinhagad Fort early in the morning
Explore fort & Have lunch
Trek ends. Leave for Mumbai / Pune.
Mumbai people: Rs. 850/-
(Includes Travelling from Mumbai to Mumbai ( Train Tickets from Mumbai to Mumbai) Breakfast & Lunch on 20th March)
Pune people: Rs. 600/-
(Includes Travelling from Swargate to Swargate (Via Public Transport), Breakfast & Lunch on 20th March)
To Book / Register kindly Transfer the fees in the following account (Payment via NEFT / RTGS / IMPS only)
In the Name of: Mr AMEY ARUN BHAGAT.
Bank: SBI BANK
Branch: NEW PANVEL (EAST)
Account No: 20134246954
IFS Code: SBIN0011758
Once done with the Transaction please msg or send an email on email@example.com & fill up one time registration form "http://goo.gl/forms/2X81xzaH0M
Things to carry:-
- Dinner for Saturday night
- A good haversack
- Identity Proof
- Water Bottle – 3 Litres minimum
- Torch with extra batteries (Compulsary)
- Cap / Hat, Goggles, etc, Carry plate, Spoon, Mug (No Plastic Zone)
- Good Trekking Shoes (Preferably Action Trekking shoes)
- Extra pair of footwear (optional)
- Extra Pair of Clothes, Tooth paste, Brush, soap etc.
- Camera, binoculars, Mobile phone (Carry on your own risk if lost bears a sole responsibility)
- Personal Medicines (Carry your routine medicines to avoid complications).
- Energy drinks as per your requirements ( Glucon – D, Enerzal , Tang)
- Avoid wearing Shorts and 3/4th Pants.
- Pls avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc,
Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited.
The decision of the trek leader shall be final and binding.
Participants shall themselves be responsible for their safety and their valuables.
Bhramanti365 reserves all the rights to make any changes in or to cancel the event without prior notice. No harm to the animals or any living organism on trek ( if anyone kills any animal , reptiles they are responsible for punishment )
No Littering, carry your own waste.
For More Details or any Queries please contact
AMEY BHAGAT :- 9987121415 / 9029209992
(Drop a Message or Whatsapp )