Joint venture of ISOLATION ZONE & BHRAMANTI-365
You are welcome for First ever trek to Ghanchakkar via new NALI recently explored by Arun Sawant and team.
There are two NAILs which are leads to Ghanachakkar Top. Out of which one is explored on 12th October 2014 and second is explored on 15th November 2015 by Sahyadri's veteran trekker Arun Sawant and team.
Trek date : 28/29 November 2015
Leave on 27th night (Friday). Return on Sunday night.
Grade : Tough. Also participant should know how to do Rappelling
Age limit : above 14 years
Please note that this is a unique trek and don't miss this opportunity. You will get 5 rappelling patches to Rappel down on second day.
Fee : Rs 2850/=
Fee includes Transportation, food, equipment, expertise, Individual accidental insurance etc. (you have to bring pack lunch for Saturday)
Booking amount Rs 2000/= (non refundable)
Every participant will be insured (individual high risk accidental insurance) for a sum of Rs 2 lakhs.
Please transfer Rs 2000/= (non refundable booking amount ) to any of the following bank account. Remaining amount pay at trek.
Please let me know by mail after transferring the fee. Also forward full details of your transaction like payment date, bill no or transaction id and if possible photocopy of your transaction etc. to me.
Please carry Pack Lunch for Saturday, torch with extra pair of cells, water bottle - 2 ltrs, glass, bowl, plate, trekking or sports shoes, extra pair of socks, extra pair of clothing, sleeping bag, sleeping mat, snacks, personal medical kit etc.
- Keep the camp site clean & force others to do so.
- Please note that this area is under the jurisdiction of Govt of Maharashtra, Forest Department and you are bind to it's rules and regulations.
- Leaving your garbage (empty Bisleri bottles also) on trek is not allowed. Bring extra polythene bags for your garbage.
- Disposable materials like Styrofoam or paper dish/glass/bowl are not allowed. Instead of these, bring what you are using at home
- Torch with extra pair of cells is compulsory
- Please avoid bringing valuables, jewelry or expensive things to camp. We accept no responsibility for anything that is misplaced.
- Everyone has to follow the instructions of Camp In-charge & instructors
- No shortcut in trek
- You are coming on your own risk
- Smoking and Drinking not allow
BHRAMANTI 365 : Amey Bhagat 9987121415