BIKE TOUR AND TRIP TO LEH – LADAK.
We at Bhramanti365 have arranged Leh – Ladakh Bike Ride in the month of June 2016 – August 2016.
Batch for the Bike Ride as below –
Batch 1 – 25th June 2016 – 04th July 2016
Batch 2 – 08th July 2016 – 18th July 2016.
Batch 3 – 22nd July 2016 – 01st August 2016.
Brief Itinerary – Schedule for the Bike Ride.
Day 01: Arrive Manali and Manali- City tour.
Morning arrive Manali and transfer to hotel. (Check in time 12 noon/early check in subject to availability of room). Afternoon you will be introduced to your motorcycles. Today you will enjoy a short ride and have guided motorbike tour of Manali. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 Manali-Rohtang Pass- Keylong or Jispa
Travel distance and travel time (140 kms / 8 hrs) approx..
Morning after breakfast start riding motorbike toward Jispa. Crossing over Rohtang Pass (3980 m) and crossing beautiful villages of Lahul Valley. This is our first day of Manali to Srinagar via Ladakh bike trip. we will ride over legendary Manali Leh road today. On arrival check in at camp/hotel. Overnight stay in camp / hotel.
Day 03: Jispa- Baralacha Pass- Sarchu.
Travel distance and travel time (190 kms/ 6 hrs) approx.
After breakfast start riding toward Sarchu. Crossing Baralachala Pass (4800 m). Enroute visit 2 lakes Deepak & Suraj Taland. On arrival check in at camp. Overnight in camp.
Day 04: Sarchu/ Leh
Travel distance and travel time (253 kms/ 10 hrs) approx
Morning start riding toward Leh. Today crossing 22 Gata loops, 45 kms Pang ground, second highest motor able pass in world Tanglang La. On arrival check in at hotel/guest house. Overnight stay at hotel/guest house.
Day 05: Leh / Pangong Tso Lake (160 kms / 6 hrs)
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. On arrival check in at camp. Overnight at camp.
Day 06: Pangong/Leh
Morning start riding toward Leh back. On Arrival check in at hotel. Rest of day free, Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: : Leh/Khardong La/Nubra (130 kms/8 hrs)
Travel distance and travel time (130 kms/ one way/8 hrs) approx.
Morning ride to Nubra Valley. Crossing over Khardung La. (the highest motorable road in the world) at 5602 M / 18,390 Ft. From the pass one can see all the way south over, the Indus valley, to seemingly endless peaks .Nubra valley is popularly known as Ldumra or the valley of flowers.
Day 08: Nubra/ Leh.
Morning visit Panamik and Samastaling monastery and return back to Leh. rest of day free. Overnight at Leh.
Day 9: Leh/ Lamayuru/ KargiL
Travel distance and travel time (245 kms/ one way/8 hrs) approx
After Breakfast start riding to Lamayuru. Visiting Basgo Palace and Lamayuru monastery which is one of the oldest monastery of Ladakh region. Today we will ride over Ladakh and Srinagar highway. In all Manali Leh Srinagar bike trip we ride over this road. Travel onwards to Kargil Enroute visiting Giant Buddha at Mulbek. On arrival check in and overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Kargil/Zozila pass/ Srinagar.
Travel distance and travel time (204 kms/ 6 hrs) approx.
After Breakfast ride to Srinagar passing through Drass, the second coldest inhabited Place on earth. Today you can see Kargil, Tiger Hill and other Peaks other famous peaks. Arrive at Srinagar by evening. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 11: Depart Srinagar.
Morning transfer to Srinagar airport / Railway Station. End of bike ride with loads of colourful memories
Himalayan Country House
Jispa Journey camp
Camp with attached toilet
Jigmet Guest house OR Similar
Camp with attached toilet
Camp with attached toilet
Hotel Rangyul or similar
Hotel / House Boat
· Accommodation in hotels/camps/guest house on twin/triple sharing basis. Check in/out time is 12 noon.
· MAP basis in hotel (Room+Breakfast+Dinner).
· One Enfield bike with fuel - (500 cc).
· Basic spares parts for the bike (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
· Road Caption for the entire bike tour
· One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour in bike
· Inner line security Permits.
· All Govt taxes and entry fees to visit monasteries etc.
· 01 backup jeep for - First aid box and Oxygen cylinder
· Life time memories
· Any other meal than mentioned in the itinerary.
· Any personal or travel Insurance, tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks. Or any other expenses of personal nature, any item not specified under cost inclusions.
· International / Domestic air fare.
· Personal riding kit - jacket, helmet, gloves or shoes.
· Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
· Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’
COST FOR THE ENTIRE TOUR – 49900 /- (for single rider) & 42000 /- (For Rider and Pillion – Double seat)
A person who wants to ride on their own bike need to contact for the actual price of the entire trip. Inner line permit in Leh to visit on personal bike not allowed.
Last day to book the tour shall be 25 days before the start of the trip.
Cancellation Policy- Refund applicable & calculated on the Entire Tour Cost:-
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
People suffering with any disease or ailments need to take advice from their respective doctors.
Name: - Mr AMEY ARUN BHAGAT.
Bank: - SBI BANK
Branch: NEW PANVEL (EAST)
Account No : 20134246954
IFS Code: SBIN0011758
Once done with the Transaction please msg or send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org & Fill Up The One Time Registration Form. From the Link " http://goo.gl/forms/GzvHYUz9DB "
Visit our website :- www.bhramanti365.in