Join us on 5th of July at the event by Amhi Giryarohak for Waterfall Rappelling at Madap-Khalapur (Height 110ft, Rappelling Grade: Easy) for the adventurous beginning of season.
For any event related queries, contact:
Abhishek Vaidya : 7709897896
Estimated Expenditure: Rs. 950 (Event charges, Expertise, Equipments, Breakfast and Tea, Panvel to Panvel travelling)
1. We will be back to Panvel by 7:00 pm.
2. Itinerary : Meeting point is Panvel ST Stand at 8:00 am sharp. We will be travelling from Panvel to Khalapur by tum-tum. Then there will be one hour easy trek to reach the rappelling point. Also, could you please check 'Things to carry' section in the event description.
3. Cost 950 includes : Rappelling event charges, Expertise, Equipments, Breakfast and Tea, Panvel to Panvel travelling (excludes lunch).
Meeting Time & Place: Panvel ST Stand at 8:00 am Sharp [ Train Timetable: 6:20 am Thane-Panvel, 7:05 am Thane-Panvel ]
Repeat Rappelling: Rs. 500
- Registration is confirmed on the first come first basis and only after the payment is done.
- The payment is non refundable.
- After transaction please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) transaction id along with participant's details (name, email and mobile number).
Things to remember:
- This is not a picnic.
- Though we see to it and have never had any casualties or untoward incidents, each person is responsible for his/her own safety.
- Do not disturb the flora and fauna.
- Avoid bringing valuables or expensive things to the event.
- Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco or related products and consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited during the event.
- Medical kit will be available at the event site.
For registration, kindly transfer Rs. 950 per head in the following
Name: Sumukh Suresh Satavlekar
A/c No: 31696275916
Branch: Dombivli east
IFSC Code: SBIN0007124
Last Date of Registration: 4th July 2015, Saturday
Things to carry:
- Packed lunch. Also, some ready to eat food (Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc.)
- 2 litres water
- Extra Pair of clothes
- Good trekking shoes or floaters (slippers/sandals/chappals not allowed)
- Camera with extra batteries (optional)
- A good sack that shall comfortably nest all the belongings.
- A scarf or bandanna that will totally cover the hair is compulsory for ladies.