You know there is an unspoken bond you create with the people you travel with & we geeks have bonded with many amazing people so far.
Our Adventure Geek is turning 1 on 6th August,2017! Yes we are completing our journey of one year of organizing events like trekking, camping, and many other adventurous activities. When Friendship Day is also on the cards, how about celebrating this day with something special, thrill & fun filled activities, music, games, laughter, etc?
We are celebrating our 1st year anniversary & Friendship day altogether with a special event on Sunday, 6th August 2017 at Samrad village for a mist walk, a glimpse of Sandhan Valley and to enjoy Reverse Waterfall. Let us go away from the chaotic city life and witness the shades of mother nature like never before. From birds, flowers to Rhythmic Gushing Water and mesmerizing views of Sandhan. All of this a twist of music and masti like never before!!
PLACE TO VISIT:
GLIMPSE TO SANDHAN VALLEY & REVERSE WATERFALL.
Basic 2 KM Trek - Glimpse of SANDHAN VALLEY
(Asia's #1 Valley)
Saturday, 5th August, 2017.
• Meeting Point SGNP @ 11.00pm
Sunday, 6th August, 2017.
•Travel by Private NON-AC bus to Samrad.
•Reach Samrad Village by 6.00am.
•Rest for an hour.
•Start mist walk for a glimpse to Sandhan Valley.
•Move Towards Reverse Waterfall.
•Games, music, dance, gifts and lots of fun.
•Back To Samrad Village by 2 pm.
•Move Towarads Mumbai.
•Evening tea / coffee on the way.
•Reach Mumbai by 8 - 9 pm tentatively.
PLEASE NOTE: THE TIMINGS MENTIONED IN THE EVENT ARE TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO DIFFER. ITS AN ADVENTURE TRIP AND NOT A LEISURE TRIP SO PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
COST FOR THE EVENT: Rs. 1250/- PER PERSON.
• Travelling by NON AC Private Bus fromn SGNP, Borivali (East) to SGNP (Sanjay Gandhi National Park).
• Morning & Evening Refreshments.
• Expertise Charges.
• Mineral water and soft drink charges.
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Registration are only through phone calls and one have to transfer money to below account.
REVERT FOR BOOKING:
• Vinay Gupta: 9004675388
• Mayur Agrawal: 9820779889
Name of the A/c- Vinay K.Gupta
A/c No. 319102010805655
IFSC Code- UBIN0531910
Bank Name Union Bank Of India
Branch- Princess Street Branch,Mumbai.
THINGS TO BE CARRIED:
• Identity proof (must)
• Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.(optional)
• A bottle of water (atleast 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
• TORCH with extra batteries, Cap, etc.
• Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
• Camera (Optional)
• A good trekking shoes, extra pair of flotters,extra clothes.
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
• Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
• Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet. Double pack your valuables in plastic bags.
• No Smoking, tobacco and alcohol
• Be a group - its not a race
• NO littering please we are educated :)
NOTE: The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.