Winter Camp 2016 - Vaitarna Camp Site
In our present urban society, do the two months of school vacation mean just one thing: Eight weeks of unscheduled “free time”?? As an answer to this, summer camps have emerged as a popular way to keep children entertained and busy during the school holidays. As a parent, if you’ve ever been to a camp, you know the benefits! But if you haven't been to one, send your child this year and see the difference!!
At the camp, children:
- Spend their day being physically active. Camp is action!
- Experience success be confident – It teaches kids that they can.
- Gain resiliency –. Camp helps conquer fears.
- Unplug from technology – Camp is real!
- Develop life-long skills – Camp expands every child’s abilities.
- Grow independent – Camp helps kids develop who they are.
- Learn social skills –. Camp builds teamwork.
- Make true friends – camp creates friendships.
Add-venture India announces its WINTER CAMP 2016 at VAITARNA CAMP SITE
During 23rd October to 26th October 2016...
Age group 9 to 15 yrs !
About the Campsite:
Consider experiencing the following:
• I am free from pollution.
• I am free from noise.
• I am free from toxins.
• I am free from Stress.
• I am free from illnesses.
• I live long and Strong.
Sounds like a dream? The good news is, this dream destination is for real and will be our campsite!!
The campsite is a 50-acre farm with various agricultural activities such as agro forestry, dairy, agro tourism, wormi culture, traditional farming, fruit orchards. Farm is located at the banks of Upper Vaitarna Lake.
It is a 100% vegetarian and toxin free zone. Most of the ingredients of the menu such as Rice, Jawar, Bajra, Onions, tomatoes, are organically grown within the farm itself. Kids will be given farm fresh Cow Milk and Curd, desi ghee which are produced at the inhouse dairy
Activities at the Camp Site:
• Obstacle Course : Learn to overcome obstacles with confidence. Undertake a challenge course.
• Flying Fox : Let the adrenaline rush as you zoom across the scenery attached to a harness!
• Nature Trail : Explore the mysteries of Nature in a scenic environment
• Rafting : Make your own raft and drift in the Vaitarna lake
• Orienteering : Understand the surroundings with maps and compass.
• Treasure hunt : A group activity where confidence & competence in team members is noticed
• Camping out : Camping under in tents and cooking your own food is a thrilling experience
• Agro tour :The experience of rural India supported by life style experience with farmers
• Rifle Shooting : Learn the Basics of Air Rifle shooting and Challenge James Bond!!
• Archery : Aiming practice the Robin Hood Style.
Cost per Child: Rs. 7500/-
Travelling by Bus/Jeep.
Veg/Nonveg food will be provided at all places. (Breakfast, Lunch, Eve. tea-snacks & Dinner)
Accommodation at Hotel & Tent in group of 4 to 6 pax.
Certificate will be issued after completion of the Summer Camp.
Eqipment charges, First Aid charges
Mountain expert charges
Anything not mentioned in the above “Includes”.
1. Corresp. Addres Add-venture India
Shop # 11, Sai Sahara CHS, Sector 21,
Nerul (E), Navi Mumbai 400706
Phone : +91-22-2771 8845
www.addventureindia.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Camp Site Address : Baste Farm, Village Zarwad Budruk, Taluka - Trimbak, Dist - Nashik.
3. Age Limit : 9 to 15 years
4. Camp Fees : Rs. 7500/- inclusive of Rs. 1000/- as non-refundable Registration Charges..
5. Camp Duration : Sunday 23rd to 26th October 2016
6. Accommodation : In Self-contained Rooms/Dormitory (Separate for Boys & Girls)
7. Assembly (Dadar) : On Sunday 23rd October 2016 at 0700 hrs. Opp IES Eng Med School Near Dadar Rly. Station (Central Railway), Dadar (East)
8. Assembly (Thane) : On Sunday 23rd October 2016 at 0800 hrs. Teen Haath Naka (Eternity mall)
9. Return Pick-up : On Wednesday 26th October 2016 1830 hrs Thane, 1930 hrs.at Dadar.
Or Call +91-27718845 for details