from WILD RIVER ADVENTURES AND WATER SPORTS ASSOCIATION ROHA-RAIGAD
A kayaking course designed to impart the foundation skills to a novice white water enthusiast. The kayaking lessons would focus on developing the basic skills and to practice the same in white waters with safety ensured by our professionals.
The plan would include theory sessions on white-water kayaking and lot of river practice. After completing this course we would present you with a certificate from the prestegious WILD RIVER ADVENTURES AND WATER SPORTS ASSOCIATION ROHA-RAIGAD, and would introduce you to the vast world of kayaking ahead. We an advence Kayaking Course and river trips which you can join in the future, once you have successfully completed the basic course.
Get into the driving seat, and experience the challenge, adrenaline and satisfaction of white-water Kayaking and pursue a new passion.
Day 1: Introduction to the gear and the basic paddling strokes.
A brief introduction to the kayaking equipment, before we hit the water. Types / importance / usage / maintenance of Equipment. Our session would start with basic paddling strokes, turning strokes to get the basic control and balance of the boat. Long boating session with working lunch. Towards the end of the river time we give the experience of wet exit, and Eskimo rescue to the participants.
Day 2: Learn ferry skills and assisted eskimo rescue.
Today’s objective is to learn leaning techniques and ferry glides. Basic manoeuvres - ferry / eddy out / peel out. A River run to experience all the skills in easy whitewater section.
Now is the time to put our basic skills to use, and we would a short river run. We would practice all the skills on the river along with the team of professional kayakers and Experts. Capsize recovery and rescue techniques.
To book Online NOW click here :
Accommodation, meals, use of kayaking ( Raft, kayak, paddle, helmet, PFD stc), instructions, river guides for safety/rescue support, local transportation for river sessions, all necessary rescue and first aid equipment.
Expenses of personal nature, insurance of any kind, anything not mentioned explicitly in the above program.
Personal torch, quick drying clothes/swimming costumes for Rafting & kayaking, waterproof floater kind of sandals with securable back strap, retainer cord for sun glasses/prescription glasses, cameras, sun protection/block cream, moisturizer, towel, toilet kit etc
- Minimum age for participation is 15 years for our training program.
- This is not a luxury trip; days would be tiring and intensive.
- People with past history/ailment of heart, asthma, epilepsy should take medical advice before enrolling.
- Weather disruptions may at times result in discomfort or unplanned adjustments.
- Please look at the inclusions and exclusions in the price section.
- Full payment is required 30 in advance to confirm a booking.
- 75 % refund if cancellation happens 20 days prior to departure
- 50 % refund if cancellation happens 10 days prior to departure
- No refund for any cancellation/no show in the last 10 days prior to departure