Hello Friends, We Aberrant Wanderers are glad to invite you for a one day Camping at Rajmachi fort on 28-29th Jan,2017.
Some information about the place:
Rajmachi / Type: Hill/Forest/Fort / Grade: Medium / Endurance Level: Medium /Elevation: apprx. 2000 ft / Base Village: Kondhane
Rajmachi is a small village in the rugged mountains of Sahyadri in India. The fortification at Rajmachi consists of two forts, namely Shrivardhan fort and Manaranjan Fort. Rajmachi Fort is a popular trekking destination. It is a very famous fort located near two famous hills of Maharashtra, Lonavala and Khanadala.
Historically, Rajmachi fort was a strategic fort to control Borghat(ghat between Khopoli and Khandala on Mumbai-Pune route) which was a historical trade route. Rajmachi peak has two fortified structures - the Shrivardhan fort and Manaranjan fort. Rajmachi can be reached by 2 ways, the tough route is from Kondivade Or Salpe-Kharmare village near Karjat and it involves climb-up of about 2000 feet. The other route is from Lonavala, which is almost a plain walk of about 15 km. In rainy season this region all the more beautiful with silvery water falls, streams and lush green forests and meadows.
The itinerary for the trek will be as follows:
Meeting Point: 10.30am karjat Railway Station 28 Jan, 2017 will back Mumbai tentative by 06-07PM on 29 Jan, 2017
Catch 08:29am Karjat Local Train from CST and board into 1st Coach towards Karjat.
Expenses: INR 2000 per head
· Traveling from Karjat to Karjat by private non a/c vehicle
· 2 Breakfast/Tea, 1 lunch, 1 dinner (all veg meal)
· All required equipments and safety gears.
· Leader’s expertise charges.
· Camera and Photography charges.
· Anything not specifically mentioned above.
For registration or queries,
Contact : 8425076272
Write to: email@example.com
FOR SMS Inquiry:
Please drop a message as “trek inquiry” at 8425076272, we will get back to you ASAP.
Things to Carry:
· Sweater/Jacket (Recommended)
· Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
· Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
· Personal basic medical kit
· A haversack to put all these things
· Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, glucon-D etc
· Mattress and one Chaddar (Compulsory)
· Good Quality torch with extra battery (Compulsory)
· Trekking/Sports shoes (Compulsory)
Let’s enjoy the nature in Wanderers style with rules and lots of fun