About the Place:
Type: Watch Tower/Fort
Endurance Level: Medium
Elevation: approx. 2300ft
Base Village: Chincholi
Amidst the mountain ranges of Nakhind and Mhasmaal, Chanderi Fort emerges like a masterpiece crafted with nature’s best hands. Situated at a height of 2,330 ft, the hill fort, now in ruins, offers a beautiful view of the surrounding area as well as presents one of the toughest trek routes around Mumbai.Although worth mentioning as the jewel in the crown of forts in the district of Raigad, there is no significant history attached to this fort.
|MEETING POINT||~ Vangani Railway Station|
|DEPARTURE TIME||~ 9:26pm from CST by Karjat(S) Local|
|RETURN TIME||~ Sunday by 12 noon|
|THINGS TO CARRY||- A Water Bottle (~2-3 Ltrs)
- Good Quality Torch with extra batteries.(MUST)
- Bedding(sleeping bags or bed-sheets)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- A haversack to put all these things.
Please Avoid Carrying Valuables & Ornaments
Charges: INR 600 per head which includes
- Travelling from Vangani and back
- Breakfast & tea
- Leaders expertise charge.
Call on: +918425076272
Write to: email@example.com
Visit link: http://aberrantwanderers.com/tours/night-trek-chanderi-fort/