Hello Friends, We Aberrant Wanderers are glad to invite you for a Fireflys Special Camping at Samrad on 27-28 May’ 17
Some information about the place:
Name:- Samrad / Type: Hill/Forest/lake / Grade: N/A / Endurance Level: N/A
/Elevation: N/A / Base Village: Samrad
Coordinates: 19°31′45″N 73°45′5″E
Fireflies are basically insects which display the bio-luminescence character!! They actually throw out fluorescent green light from the body to attract their mate. This phenomenon of natural lighting is so mesmerizing that at times one can experience thousands of fireflies flashing the light which is one of the best natural sights to behold. We aim in our camping trips with fireflies!!
River bed camping in Samrad just by the waterbody is the ultimate night camping experience near Mumbai, Nasik and Pune. The combination of hills, forest, seasonal waterfalls and beautiful weather makes it a hotspot for camping.
The itinerary for the trek will be as follows:
Saturday 27 May 2017 Reach Kasara at 11am
- Reach Campsite and have Lunch by 1pm.
- Visit Sandhan Valley and mini Kokankada for sunset.
- Back to Campsite n have Tea n snacks.
- Visit Forest Trail for Firefly
- Hot Dinner at 9pm.
- After Dinner again visit in Forest to spot Firefly
- Retire for the day in Tents on sharing basis.
- Wake up at 8am.
- Have breakfast.
- Games till 10:30 & post lunch
- Start our return journey and reach Kasara by 3pm.
*Charges: INR 1800 per head*
- Traveling from Kasara to Kasara.
- 2 Lunch n Dinner, Soup n Snacks, Breakfast & Tea on Sunday.
- Tented Accommodation on sharing basis
- One time Activity charges
- Leaders expertise charge.
- Travelling till Kasara from Mumbai.
- Personal expenditure of any kind.
For registration or queries,
Contact : 8425076272
Write to: email@example.com
FOR SMS/Whatsapp Inquiry:
Please drop a message as “trek inquiry” at 8425076272 we will get back to you ASAP.
Things to Carry:
Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
Personal basic medical kit
A haversack to put all these things
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, glucon-D etc
Mattress and one Chaddar (Compulsory)
Good Quality torch with extra battery (Compulsory)
Trekking/Sports shoes (Compulsory)
Cancellations prior to 30days from the start of the trek -- 90% refund.
Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek -- 50% refund.
Cancellation a week to the start of the trek -- No refund.
>Join us on Facebook
> Subscribe Us on YouTube
> Follow us on Twitter
> For more info,
Visit our website: http://aberrantwanderers.com/
> Follow us on Instagram