Hello Friends, We Aberrant Wanderers are glad to invite you for a Three Days Bungee Jumping / River Rafting and Ganga River camping on 10th to 12th March 2017.
Some information about the place:
The holy river Ganga originates from Gangotri glacier of the Himalayan massifs. It passes The holy river flows through the states of
Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar and finally empties itself finally in the Bay of Bengal. The Ganga river is also fantastic destination for white water river rafting.
We will be doing 16km river rafting from Shivpuri to Lakshman jhoola. This is one of the most exciting route where one can experience all types of rapids, even roller
coaster rapid. Bungee jumping is an extreme sport in which people Jump from higher ground such as a bridge with an elastic rope tied to their ankles to stop them from hitting the ground. The rope is designed to stretch, not break. When the rope has stretched all the way, the jumper bounces back up. Its an ultimate opportunity for an adventure freak to feel adrenaline rush.
The itinerary will be as follows:
MEETING POINT ~ Rishikesh Bus Stand 16.00PM on 10th March 2017
Return Time ~ Rishikesh Bus Stand 18.00PM on 12th March 2017
Day 1:- Assembling
– Reach Rishikesh by 4PM.
– Meet our coordinator and briefing session.
– Move to campsite and freshen up.
– Enjoy evening Tea and snacks.
– Evening Campfire and briefing for Day2.
Day 2:- – Early morning wake up n freshen up.
– Breakfast and get ready for the thrill.
– Enjoy the most thrilling river rafting in India of length 16kms till Laxman Jhoola.
– Enjoy Lunch at Rishikesh and explore the holy town.
– Witness the Ganga Aarti at Ganga Ghat in the evening and Back to Campsite.
– Dinner and Rest.
Day 3:- – You begin to feel the adrenaline rush as soon as you wake up on Day 3 of the tour.
– Post breakfast, we move to the most awaited and thrilling part of the tour, “Bungee Jump.!!”
– Enjoy the highest Bungee Jumping in India with the master all the way from New Zealand.
– You can also enjoy 83mtrs Giant swing and 1km Flying Fox at your own cost.
– Back to Rishikesh by 2PM.
– You can explore more of Rishikesh, taste the local cuisines and move to Haridwar.
– Catch train to Mumbai from Haridwar at 6PM.
Expenses: INR 11,000/- per head ( Ex Rishikesh to Rishikesh)
Note:- Group discount will be provided for min size of 5/6 people
~ Rishikesh to Rishikesh Transfers.
~ Tented Accomodation for 3days & 2nights.
~ All meals on Campsite
~ One time River Rafting & Bungee Jump.
~ Transfers from Bungee site and entry fees
~ Travelling till Rishikesh and back.
~ Additional adventure activity charges.
~ Personal Expenses of any kind.
~ Anything other than mentioned inclusion
For registration or queries,
Contact : 8425076272
Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR SMS Inquiry:
Please drop a message as “trek inquiry” at 8425076272, we will get back to you ASAP.
Things to Carry:
· ID Proof (Compulsory)
· Extra pair of clothes (Compulsory)
· Torch (good Quality) with extra pair of batteries
· Rain cheater (Optional)
· Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional, wrap it in plastic, water proof protection)
· Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
· Personal basic medical kit
· A haversack to put all these things
· Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
Let’s enjoy the nature in Wanderers style with rules and lots of fun
Cancellations prior to 30days from the start of the trek -- 90% refund.
Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek -- 50% refund.
Cancellation a week to the start of the trek -- No refund.